Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
November 30, 2016 01:51AM
go-rebels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was much more fun when Trump said all those
> crazy things on his way to MAKE AMERICA GREAT
> AGAIN! Now, with Mittens as his right hand man,
> Independents like me will have to put up with all
> your belly-aching, all your complaining about what
> ever happened to your alt.right agenda, what ever
> happened to the wall, why all the illegals are
> still nailing roofs on all those new houses built
> in Obama's economy.
>
> " literally has been on every side of every issue
> and in the course of this debate, may be on two
> other sides before we're done." - Ted Cruz
>
> The Deplorables don't seem to care about The
> Orangeman doing policy 180s daily. Maybe Clinton
> was right all along: "What difference does it
> make?"

You are about as much an "independent" as I am a brain surgeon. You are a hard left Dem who hates white folks.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
November 30, 2016 02:05AM
Don't worry go-rebs, I am quite sure it wont be long you'll have plenty to gripe about, you know, like why the economy is doing so well, why our trade imbalance is shifted to a surplus, why all our govt. regulations are suddenly benefiting small business, why the Real unemployment rate is so low, why all the illegals suddenly want to become citizens,Why all our enemies suddenly respect us because they are afraid we will kick their ass,Why China is suddenly buying American,
why our taxes are so damn low, why our retirement accounts are something you can actually retire on.........you know pesky stuff like that.

November 30, 2016 02:06AM
No go-rebels just suffers from a bad case of white guilt.
November 30, 2016 02:23AM
Detectorist
You are a hard left Dem who hates white folks.

And who goes into the gutter to bring race into this? eye rolling smiley

BTW, stop embarrassing yourself; old white guys like me generally don't hate white folks...
November 30, 2016 02:33AM
SENSE
Don't worry go-rebs...

No one in this world, so far as I know—and I have searched the record for years, and employed agents to help me—has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.”

- H.L. Mencken, Gist of Mencken
November 30, 2016 02:40AM
I am going on a three day coin and relic hunt starting Thursday and I bet I don't worry about politics once thumbs down
November 30, 2016 05:41AM
go-rebels Wrote:
> You are a hard left Dem who hates white folks.
>
> And who goes into the gutter to bring race into
> this? eye rolling smiley
>
> BTW, stop embarrassing yourself; old white guys
> like me generally don't hate white folks...

You are the one who brought race into this conversation. As a matter of fact, you have stated more than once, I think, that you are Black.
November 30, 2016 12:09PM
Now you're just plain lost. I'm as Black as you are a flaming liberal.

---

So Trump yesterday takes credit for saving ~two-thirds of Carrier jobs in Indiana when, in fact, Pence stiffed his Indiana taxpayers by subsidizing the business with new state tax incentives. It looks like Trump's one of those bad dealmakers he warned everyone about...
November 30, 2016 01:36PM
OBOLABOTS crying----what a wonderful sound and sight. Every few days go to utube and watch the Shillery crowd wailing and crying--good for the soul.
November 30, 2016 03:58PM
I know go rebs , how dare a man just up and keep a free market capitalist company like Carrier from going to Mexico, saving Americans jobs improving our economy like that, I mean who does he think he is , the President ?

“It’s The Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years”
December 03, 2016 02:18PM
Merry Christmas! Video
December 03, 2016 02:41PM
>grinning smiley< Even dimwit Sarah Palin is blasting The Orangeman for his Carrier deal:

[www.politico.com]
December 03, 2016 05:17PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> >grinning smiley< Even dimwit Sarah Palin is blasting The
> Orangeman for his Carrier deal:
>
> [www.politico.com]-
> donald-trump-carrier-deal-crony-capitalism-232139

Sooo are you saying You agree with dimwits OR are dimwits agreeing with you?? Enquiring minds want to know.
December 03, 2016 05:26PM
Dane brammage is a horrible thing ,aint't that right go-rebs.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2016 07:20PM by SENSE.
December 03, 2016 05:38PM
+1 (tabman,video)
December 03, 2016 07:56PM
SENSE Wrote:
> +1 (tabman,video)

Then this one should get you rolling on the floor laughing. video
May 19, 2017 12:53AM
Told ya so...
May 19, 2017 02:20PM
Don't be spreading your DNA---TRUMP is tooooo Smart.
May 19, 2017 03:09PM
The elected US government respresentatives no longer run the country. The mainstream media does. And guess what? NOBODY can hold them accountable. They forment sedition, riots, anarchy, treason and more, and no one can touch them or hold them accountable for their actions. That has to change.

Until the media can be held accountable (fines and imprisonment) for thier actions our goverment will not be able to function the way it should.

my view.

HH
Mike
May 19, 2017 04:41PM
Our founders thought differently.

"A press that is free to investigate and criticize the government is absolutely essential in a nation that practices self-government and is therefore dependent on an educated and enlightened citizenry. On the other hand, newspapers too often take advantage of their freedom and publish lies and scurrilous gossip that could only deceive and mislead the people. Jefferson himself suffered greatly under the latter kind of press during his presidency. But he was a great believer in the ultimate triumph of truth in the free marketplace of ideas, and looked to that for his final vindication."

[famguardian.org]
May 19, 2017 05:21PM
You guys need another actor as President.

I vote for Tim Allen!

HH
Johnb
May 19, 2017 05:29PM
The "Deep State" owns the mainstream media, only those that are weak minded believe the garbage that they spew. This whole Russian story is bogus and the media is pushing hard with this story now that they have abandoned the "Impeach Trump" movement. Now they are going back to the story that the Ruskies interfered with the general election. The democrats can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned...either lead, follow or get the hell out of the way.
May 19, 2017 06:13PM
The Libby Snowflakes can't deal with Trump. But We had to live through 8 Years of Obama.
May 19, 2017 06:45PM
Steve , if you believe the media of today is the "press" of the Founders you would also have to believe the welfare clause justifies paying poor people to have more kids and the church/state clause makes placing the Ten Commandments or a Nativity scene in a public park illegal. As a matter of fact the press is in fact no longer "free" but the exclusive domain of a few dominant opinion makers ,,,even their own data verifies the fact [heatst.com]

There is no doubt the Russians hacked the election by gaining access to the DNC computers and revealing the truth while influencing the feeble minds of the liberals to either not vote or divide themselves,,,,,,,,,,they didn't need Trump's help!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2017 06:49PM by shoveler.
May 19, 2017 06:50PM
You have no idea what I believe or do not believe so please don't put words in my mouth.
May 19, 2017 06:55PM
Guess you missed the operative word "if".
May 19, 2017 06:58PM
I agree with Mike Hillis.

The media has no scruples about smearing anyone that doesn't fit their itinerary or scheme. The Dems are the same way.
It's 'whatever it takes to win" doesn't matter how ridiculous or unbelievable it sounds they will push the lies till most ignoramuses believe them.....dirty pool at it's finest.
Yes, something needs to be done, and fast.

The founders had it right, but they were meaning to keep with the truth when informing the American public.

I read left and right wing news to compare........I almost need to stop for health's sake. These people are supposed to be mature thinking adults, not little kindergarten diaper digging snot noses.
May 19, 2017 07:16PM
Trump is a nut job liar. His days are numbered as president.
May 19, 2017 07:38PM
Come on everyone. Please don't start the s$%t again. The forum has been an enjoyable place to visit. Lets keep it that way.
May 19, 2017 07:53PM
go-rebels must own stock in zanax for bringing this one back up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2017 07:54PM by iskirkra.