Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Makro Racer (SOLD)

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Makro Racer (SOLD)
March 16, 2016 04:58AM
Two things that I need to go ahead and get said: One: The Racer has a new control box/upper arm assembly that I had to pay for (because I ruined my old one by falling in a creek with it) and Two: I have used the new unit about 7 times and I ran my gritty glove across the face plate so the face plate doesn't look all brand new. Still fully functional and just as easy to read as a brand new one.
The deal comes with three coils: The great big one (forgot the exact dimensions), the 5.5x10 (which is brand spanking new) and the 5 inch OOR coil. It comes with the battery charger and four rechargable batteries that I never used. Backpack, ball cap, T-shirt. Two sets of weather covers. Rather than me typing out everything, PM me and we can trade phone numbers. I want $650 shipped which is insanely inexpensive for what you are getting. The unit and all coils are fully functional with no surprises. All coils have covers. I will not seperate anything. Needs to be sold as a full package. I know what the VERY large coils cost by themselves. Someone will be getting alot for your money. Here are some pics:

I will ship via UPS or USPS. Money Order or Paypal. If you pay by Paypal, add 3.5% to the final talley. If you have any questions, please PM me your phone number or vice versa and you can talk to me. Again, I do not want to break up this package. Anyway, something to think about. Kevin

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2016 05:40PM by Kevin B.
Re: For Sale: Makro Racer SUPER Pro Pack
March 16, 2016 06:02PM
TTT
March 16, 2016 06:22PM
Kevin.....what do you have your eye on next?
March 17, 2016 02:36AM
Ozzie, I bought an XP Deus a few months back and fell back in love with the Deus. (this Deus is about my fifth one! lol...I am totally O.C.D.) I just don't have enough places to hunt to warrant having two detectors. By the way, the price has dropped to $600 shipped. This is a three coil Pro Pack. That large coil alone cost well over 200 bux. (Ozzie, I am not pointing all of this at you personally. I'm just using this post as an opportunity to try to be a salesman. LOL
But back to your question, I have been having very good luck with the Deus and 9 inch coil. I just bought an 11 in coil and I am going to do some precise testing between coils just to satisfy my mind. I really think that the smaller coil has advantages over the 11 inch, not only with separation, but because it "sees" less soil. I'll probably sell the 11 in coil soon. I'm trying not to scratch it up. lol Have a great springtime!!!! And happy detecting. kevin
Re: For Sale: Makro Racer SUPER Pro Pack (price drop to $600 shipped)
March 18, 2016 06:16AM
Price drop to $550 shipped. No lower.
Re: For Sale: Makro Racer SUPER Pro Pack (price drop to $550 sjipped
March 19, 2016 02:29PM
Wow, no resale value. I've sold Teknetics G2's with just one coil a lot faster. I was really thinking that this would be an awesome deal. I gave just under $800 for the Racer Pro Pack when it first became available. Although I despise the hassle, I'll see how I do on Ebay or Metal Detector Classifieds. This is a deep. fully functional metal detector with a brand new 10 x 5.5 inch coil mounted to it. That alone shold easily be worth $400. And then two extra coils, plus the battery charger etc etc.......I figured that I'd be boxing it up and shipping before now. I've always sold my personal detectors at killer prices so as to avoid haggling. Anyway, getting my backpack stuffed for a long hike into the woods to detect around an old homeplace. Happy Detecting to all of ya. Kevin
March 19, 2016 07:44PM
I am thinking people are wanting the Racer 2 even though original Racer worked great.
March 19, 2016 11:30PM
If i did not have a racer already i would jump at that price its a good machine ,

Curantly own a Mirage P.I made by sven , and a silver Umax with ground balance mode, and a Tesoro Tejon
March 19, 2016 11:52PM
That's what 7 or 8 machine releases in a little over a year will do to your resale value. Nothing ya can do....
March 20, 2016 07:16AM
That is a good deal. Those big RC40 coils are spendy.
Maybe split up your package and sell the coils separately..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2016 07:27AM by Cabin Fever.
March 21, 2016 06:14PM
Okay, I will sell the Makro Racer with 10x5.5 inch coil for $350 and add the 5 inch coil for an additional $50. We'll forget about the super-big coil for now. That is essentially a Racer pro pack for $400. I will even through in the battery charger and the t-shirt and cap in the deal.
March 21, 2016 09:16PM
PM Sent
Re: Makro Racer (deal modification, see my most recent post)
March 22, 2016 12:23AM
PM sent about the large (RC40) coil.
Re: Makro Racer (deal modification, see my most recent post)
March 22, 2016 05:39PM
Everything is sold.