Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fors Relic Cuff extensions. Will work on all fors machines

Posted by Dirtdigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fors Relic Cuff extensions. Will work on all fors machines
April 17, 2016 02:29AM
I will be selling these for 25 shipped if anyone is interested. They come with hardware and install in a minute or 2. Pm for more info.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2017 10:43AM by Dirtdigger.
Re: Fors Relic Cuff extensions.
April 17, 2016 02:36AM
Actually sales will be on hold until i get permission from tom. Dont wanna step on any toes
April 17, 2016 03:42PM
Nice mod, I've read a fair amount of people say they wish the arm cuff was extended more to stop their arm from rolling out...I've been using arm straps the last two years and can't even begin to imagine hunting without them now.
April 17, 2016 05:28PM
Ok everyone they are available. Ive been approved to sell them. Thanks Tom
April 17, 2016 07:49PM
Since Tom has said Good To go..

Heres some added Info from field time..

Swings Awesome Now...

Not wrist fatigue...

I even let my buddy swing it and he also stated about the way it did swing from an earlier hunt...

first thing out of his mouth was man that swings good...what happened...I said taller cuffs...

He was impressed without me pointing it out...

Yes Its a Good KIt!!

I've asked a few times about a taller arm cuff...LOL...Your the man!!!

Also remember they fit any of the For's models.not just the relic..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2016 12:49AM by Keith Southern.
April 17, 2016 11:42PM
got me a set coming this week!
April 20, 2016 06:20PM
Outstanding idea. I agree the stock ones aren't comfortable. Who's going to come up with a padded cuff for this new version? Ergonomics of detectors seems to be an afterthought and making them adjustable to people with different heights, arm diameters, etc. Things are getting better over time.
April 20, 2016 07:20PM
Couple pics for people, man what a difference it made. Fast shipping and the craftsmanship is top shelf!! i put mine on the outside to give me just a little more room and added a washer to flush up the tread on the inside as to not rub my arm any. the strap would not fit in the stock cuffs but it does now. even in the winter with a small coat on it will work.

April 21, 2016 01:45AM
If you take the factory cuffs off and put them on a towel on a bench and smack them with a rubber mallet you can open the angle up and mount the extensions the normal way. I did that on mine.
April 29, 2016 02:19AM
Still a few sets left
April 29, 2016 02:41AM
I'm sure Nokta is following this post/thread as they have been very good about staying in touch.-----So---I have a question to you (Nokta, the company).-----Are you going to address this arm cuff issue & if so, what steps/timing might we expect for a correction to it?
January 21, 2017 05:06PM
Anyone that has been contacting me see pictures that i posted for assembly the proper way. Thanks
January 21, 2017 06:17PM
Excellent must have accessory..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 22, 2017 05:14AM
I'm definitely going to order a pair! Are there any other mods that would be good to try on the relic?
January 23, 2017 12:38PM
I added extra holes to move the cuff forward as well. It really helped balance it better and make it more comfortable