Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Civil War Gold after heartbreak !!

Posted by Ziggy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Civil War Gold after heartbreak !!
April 24, 2016 05:26PM
Re: Civil War Gold after heartbreak !!
April 24, 2016 05:30PM
There has to be more there! "Scattered across her porch?" A sports car and party mm mm m.
April 24, 2016 05:59PM
Someones going to come claim that..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 24, 2016 06:20PM
That's something I wouldn't have shared with just anyone, especially the media! Awesome stuff though!
April 25, 2016 04:54AM
So THAT's where my collection ended up!
April 25, 2016 05:21AM
What's she going to do with it,buy a Ferrari and party hearty,,what a moron.
She'll be broke this time next year.

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2016 05:22AM by supertraq.
April 25, 2016 07:49AM
If I were in her shoes, I would think those medical bills and outstanding debt would be the first things I took care of. Not buying a new car and partying. But I guess that explains why she had huge debt to start with....careless with money. I have a feeling someone is going to lay claims to that and it wont be her.
April 25, 2016 11:42AM
Something fishy about this whole story.
April 25, 2016 12:27PM
Yep,,smells fishy.

I mean consider,,if after say a tornado,, you walked out and a treasure chest full of diamonds were on your back porch..

I guess a normal person with any sense would realize the diamonds actually belong to someone else,, and they should maybe try to seek out the rightful owner through various means.

In this case,,since photos of have been made public,, it would be hard for someone who it actually belonged to,, to actually identify by description.
April 25, 2016 01:47PM
Hi,,,,Yep something is not right here..........."I had little hope it was worth anything until I took it to a pawn shop. They immediately told me to take it to a university".....LoL.....I have found picture lockets before and the pictures inside them were dust/toast.....Yet these have been in a flood and don't even show signs of water damage....LoL....The Preservation Gods were working overtime on this caper....LoL.....I mean this spectacular unbelievable lucky find.....JJ
April 27, 2016 12:22AM
Apparently a scam news sight. Using [www.mhthemes.com] website themes
The site was created April 9, 2016 to harvest email addresses from those that leave replies.
Saw gary kempers two posts............he's been scammed.......................

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
May 02, 2016 02:24AM
When people who have suffered financial difficulties throughout their lives suddenly come into the the chips they"buy a sports car and party hard" and then it's back to sittin' on the front porch sayin' " I wish-------".
May 02, 2016 03:00AM
Unless that jewelry was made by Tiffany or Cartier (possible, but article doesn't say it was), whoever appraised it at $2M is smoking crack.
May 02, 2016 08:04AM
This story is completely fake.
Like Sven said...krbcnews.com is a fake website that published "entertainment", not news...
And it is loaded with lots more fake stories.

It's been in the headlines recently with it's fake story about a transgender person taking photos in a Target store bathrooom.
To quote Snopes.com;

"KRBC News is an entertainment web site that does not publish factual stories:
This should go without saying, but everything on this website is purely for entertainment purposes.
We are in no way affiliated, or trying to look like we are affiliated with any local news station.
In addition to the site's disclaimer, there are a few ways to tell that the above-quoted article is fake.
A glimpse at KRBC News' publishing history revealed that the web site traffics in outlandish and untrue tales, such as "Kardashian Suspected in Prince’s Death."
There is a real KRBC News, but it's website is [www.bigcountryhomepage.com]. "

Google is your friend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2016 08:06AM by Mike in CO.