Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Deus coil, No Longer For Sale. Explanation in last post.

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Deus coil, No Longer For Sale. Explanation in last post.
May 24, 2016 02:25AM
I will upload some pics in the morning. The coil is fully functional. The only wear marks should be on the bottom of the coil cover but it's in the other room and I'm in a hurry. Pics are coming.......maybe tonite instead of tomorrow. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2016 05:47PM by Kevin B.
Re: XP Deus 9 inch coil and lower rod assembly: $250
May 24, 2016 02:39AM
I am interested,,depending on how old the coil is.
Any warranty left???
Re: XP Deus 9 inch coil and lower rod assembly: $250
May 24, 2016 05:08AM
Yes, there is about a year and a quarter left on it (if the warranty is 2 yrs). I will look through my emails and see when I bought it. I purchased it brand new. I'm going to bed and will resume this project tomorrow. Have a good nite. kevin
Having slept on it, I have decided not to sell the coil. I was having money problems and fortune siled upon me today. I am VERY sorry for the inconvenience. I promise not to make an ongoing habit out of this. Please forgive my rashness. kevin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2016 05:46PM by Kevin B.
Re: XP Deus coil, No Longer For Sale. Explanation in last post.
May 25, 2016 12:13AM
I'm not bothered in the least Kevin.

I look at it like this,,at least you tried to sell here on this forum originally.

Besides,,the folks here who have bought from you-- seems hold you in high regards.

Happy detecting
Re: XP Deus coil, No Longer For Sale. Explanation in last post.
May 25, 2016 06:47PM
Thanks,Tennessee SharpShooter. smiling smiley