Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Red Racer price drop

Posted by ghound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Red Racer price drop
May 27, 2016 08:59AM
I see the red racer going for £315 in th UK, that's a fair drop and real good value, thinking of getting one for the daughter.
Also wondering if it's a sign the impact is about to be released?
Re: Red Racer price drop
May 27, 2016 09:12AM
No. it's probably a normal progression as it has been superceded by the R2 and people are opting to buy that and the 'old model' naturally devalues.
In addition, there wasn't any 'regulation' of the MSRP of the Red in the UK and EU and it was Sold at low cost to get sales for those who had them to sell.

If you can still find a 'Red Pro Pack' I'd grab it as it shipped with a lot of "extras" incl. the very good 4.5" OOR coil (out of round) that's a real beauty in trashy conditions.
Re: Red Racer price drop
May 27, 2016 02:48PM
Hi Ghound, or anyone that is interested I have a Red Racer Pro Pack, that the headphones, shirt back pack everything that came with the Pro pack has never been used. I have used the small coil two or three times and that is all the detector has been used. It still has a little over 1 year left on the warranty. I got the Deus just a little after I got the Racer and never used the Racer. I will take $450.00 shipped to you for it. That is about as low as I can go. That is way below cost. Thanks flintstone