Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Whites M6 anyone using this machine?

Posted by 88junior 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Whites M6 anyone using this machine?
May 27, 2016 02:43PM
I am looking at getting one of these or a MXT Pro. And thought I'd see what your guys opinion was on these two machines. I am a coin hunter/ Relic hunter and my dirt is pretty mineralized.
Re: Whites M6 anyone using this machine?
May 27, 2016 05:42PM
No---nobody uses that machine Morgan. smiling smiley-------Seriously--I think the M6 is a good enough coin hunter.----The problem I had with the MXT (or M6) is that they cross talked (but bad) any hand held pinpointer I tried with them.-----That didn't effect detector performance of course--but it sure was an irritation.------The 6X8 SEF is a really good coil on either one of those detectors for handling mineralized ground.----------Del
May 27, 2016 05:51PM
The M6 is a great coin and jewelry hunter. The MXT Pro is the better relic detector. For your type of hunting, seeing as how you do both, I'd go for the MXT Pro. I recently sold two M6's and an MXT Pro in favor of the Makro Racer 2. For me, the Racer 2 beats both in both types of hunting, especially when hunting iron infested sites.
May 27, 2016 06:52PM
"I have a main body but need a lower shaft and a coil. I can pillage another White's but would prefer to have it's own one! It is a good ID machine but 'falters' on coke and hot rocks in some of my sites where BBS/FBS ignore it"