Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Can't get Forum on Smart Phone?

Posted by Harold,ILL. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
May 29, 2016 03:37PM
The last couple days I can't get the Forum on my smart phone as says Forbiden? On My Laptop No problem? Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks.
May 29, 2016 04:18PM
I've been checking the forum the last few days on my iPhone. I haven't noticed any troubles.

Gonebeepin'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one more good target before I go.
Re: Can't get Forum on Smart Phone?
May 29, 2016 04:51PM
It was happening to me Thursday for a few hours. I noticed that when I was using the cell tower this was happening. But when using wifi it worked fine.
May 29, 2016 06:43PM
Its funny all the other forums work fine?
May 29, 2016 06:48PM
I only have cell phone internet at my house; 4G through my Android device but no problems getting on here on mine. I am running an older Galaxy S4.
May 29, 2016 10:50PM
yup mine does the same thing with 4G service, its weird, go home and hook phone to wifi and works just fine. System must have a bug
May 30, 2016 12:52AM
Funny as its been working ever since I got a smartphone be it only a month though. I don't have Wi-Fi at home because I use the Phone. I went to my Sisters and hooked up to Her Wi-Fi and works fine. You would think if it works on other Forums it would work here? Hope it is a Temporary type thing.
May 30, 2016 06:49PM
working fine on my Verizon Cell phone using cell signal.
May 30, 2016 11:34PM
Phones not so smart now is it? Lol

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.
May 31, 2016 09:53PM
Not on this site. WOW! Even the small Compass forum is No Problem. Surprise's Me?
June 04, 2016 09:04PM
I've had the same issue for the past week. I use cellular service as well. Couldn't get on with the phone or laptop, sent Tom a text and was bounced, sent an email and that bounced, I was beginning to wonder if there wasn't something to tthis rapture business after all and I missed out. Glad to see everyone is still here :-)) EDIT: I was at my daughters house on her wifi to post this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2016 01:25AM by nate53.
June 04, 2016 09:11PM
It works for you now ? Mine still won't through the phone have to go to Wi-Fi hot spots.
Just seems funny how rest of forums work fine?
June 07, 2016 05:03AM
anyone heard of a fix? mine still wont work, only time i can check the forum now is at home. which is not a lotthumbs up
June 07, 2016 11:16PM
I bet if some of the "Big Shooter's" on the forum were having issues they would address it.
June 12, 2016 03:19AM
I have consistently not been able to get on the forum when in cellular mode on my iPhone. I am on AT&T and have never had trouble before about a week ago. Anybody do any forum site work that involved permissions?
June 13, 2016 11:32AM
Someone needs to fix this, sucks
June 13, 2016 03:07PM
Has anyone tried contacting Wally?
June 13, 2016 07:02PM
Yes it does SUCK! Glad I'm not only one as it's seems I get labled a whinner by those who don't have problem's But if it effected them They would be whinning too!
June 13, 2016 07:18PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I bet if some of the "Big Shooter's" on the forum
> were having issues they would address it.

I thought you were a BIG Shooter...

All I am is a peon in the world of metal detecting,,,my "Smart" I pad works though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2016 07:20PM by tnsharpshooter.
June 13, 2016 07:40PM
I don't get free Detectors so I'm just a regular guy!
June 13, 2016 08:57PM
I'm using AT&T cell phone tower and can't get in. When the get home and phone synchs with wifi I can get in no problem.
June 13, 2016 09:58PM
I am having the same problem and I'm on AT&T also.
June 14, 2016 12:57AM
Yep AT&T also.
June 14, 2016 02:08AM
It must be an AT&T thing then. I'm US Cellular and am on here all the time via cell phone (including now). No problems except occasionally it will say my IP is blocked.
June 14, 2016 02:20AM
Same issue here on att. My galaxy S6 active has been doing it for a few weeks. My phones been having several issues since the last update .
June 14, 2016 05:54AM
Yup I'm AT&Tesoro too, always worked great before
June 14, 2016 03:29PM
Iphone Noooooo problem

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
June 15, 2016 03:59AM
iPhone 6+ +ATT works fine here.
June 15, 2016 08:12AM
iPhone 5 and Cricket working fine and dandy.
June 17, 2016 01:32AM
I still can't get on at home. We use ATT cellular for our internet and my blackberry, my wife's i 5, my laptop and tablet won't log on. So it's obviously something in the forum's server that's blocking ATT cellular connections. Worked fine for the past year, this all started about June 1. Hopefully when Tom gets loosed from NASA for a bit, he can look into the server issue. I'm not an IT guy so don't take my suspicions too seriously, could be ATT who knows. I just know it's no fun.