Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Question for Keith on Deeptech

Posted by ghound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Question for Keith on Deeptech
June 21, 2016 09:44AM
Hi Keith, on Deeptech's website they list the Warrior as not as suitable eg 1 out of 3 on mineralised ground, though you got good depth with yours, what Deeptech would suggest for deep small silver in (3-4bar soil, racer2) mineralised ground?
cheers!
Re: Question for Keith on Deeptech
June 22, 2016 12:35AM
I do get good depth ...Yet I deal with some GROUND NOISE doing it...

All the Deep Techs are deep in my soil...yet I feel the DTVG may be the deepest on targets on edge...((Read on edge meaning silver on edge))..

The Deeptech's are raw feeling and very gutsy...they take no prisoners when it comes to tameness..like any unit learn the traits....you'll dig big and or weird shapes of iron like all high gain unit's do..and the disc only goes to foil...

To get real depth like i show in my videos you will have to run on the edge of instability ....and it can be rewarding...just takes time to learn to KNOW how much to power balance the units..got to know its limitations..

Don't overlook the DTVG and or the Smart Plus...the warrior is right in the middle of those two..there all deep..

if I was after deep bigger silver I would look into the RG 1000 V2..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
June 22, 2016 06:51AM
Thanks Keith.
June 23, 2016 12:53AM
Quite welcome

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla