Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Relic and Deus to my proving grounds 6-23-2016

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Relic and Deus to my proving grounds 6-23-2016
June 24, 2016 03:16AM
About a 3 hour hunt.
Hot,hot, hot,,,but I don't think there is much left to sweat out of my body.

Hunted the Nokta Relic with small coil,,each target in the pic except for the larger target on the right,,,head head tested against Deus 9" coil.

This site busted hard by Deus and other detectors many times by myself,,,so a good place to put the Nokta relic thru it paces,,,to see how it does vs Deus.

I ran 3 tone for a while with tone break at 95,,no finds were made,,,,then I opted for 2 tone,,ran a bit at gain at 70 and at 80.
Tone break at 20 and at 17.

ID mask 3 Imask 3 iron volume 3

No headphones,, too hot to wear,,,but Relic speaker due to location easy for me to hear.

First target located,,the smaller in the middle of pic top right,,,ID on Nokta 33-35,, 4 way signal.
Deus used to detect,,Notta,,did pinpoint with Relic detector and could hear a lot of iron in and around close to target before digging.
A strange target though,,Inalways check suspicious targets with a magnet when I get home,,,a magnet sticks to one side of this find,,but not on the other...Looks like part of a pocket knife to me,,I could be wrong.

Next target detected with relic detector,,the item in pic smaller in the middle top left,,a small flat button.
Deus used to detect,,Notta,,,again much iron heard when pinpoint around target with relic detector.

Third target found,,smaller on the bottom left,,,this target came in tonally like a duck on a June bug,,appears to be lead,,,a solid TID too.
Deus used to detect,,,Deus could detect this target,,,but approach angle overly critical,,and it sure didn't provide the duck on a June bug tone either.

Forth target detected and actuall compared to Deus,,,the far left bigger target.
Relic detector hit this item,,no iron buzz could be heard when sweeping from all and any angles,,a small pinpoint too,,,turns out the item was sticking straight up in the ground point up.
Deus ID this object as iron.

Fifth target detected the coin IH,,,gave a pretty good tone on the relic detector,,not as good as the tone yielded on the lead item though.
Deus used to detect,,Notta
Would have never found this in its current position.

The last find detected the larger on the far right,, I suspected iron,,it was getting dark on me,,and dug for the thrill of it.
Deus not used to check this target.

This particualr patch of a larger site,,,I have only found one nonferrous target with any detector prior even including the Deus,,,version 2.0 and 3.2 9" and 11" coils.
Targets found today depth wise,,between 5 and 6.5".

The targets the Deus was unable to detect,,,much iron heard around them with both Deus and the Nokta relic detector

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2016 03:40AM by tnsharpshooter.