Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Facebook?

Posted by Harold,ILL. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Facebook?
July 11, 2016 08:21PM
How many on Facebook? There are 2 good sites American History Metal detecting and Natural Born diggers. I posted a 1877-s Seated Quarter over there and took about 2 seconds. The forums need to be more smartphone Friendly. Facebook is where it is at!
Re: Facebook?
July 11, 2016 08:37PM
Baxter Tile......Facebook
July 11, 2016 10:04PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many on Facebook? There are 2 good sites
> American History Metal detecting and Natural Born
> diggers. I posted a 1877-s Seated Quarter over
> there and took about 2 seconds. The forums need to
> be more smartphone Friendly. Facebook is where it
> is at!

Nice and very nice condition. I have found seated dimes but never a quarter. I don't know if Facebook is where it's at as a person doesn't get that warm fuzzy feeling they get here.

July 11, 2016 11:07PM
I also have a Victorian Era Cross over there. Beautiful peice! WOW! I thought I was late to the Facebook party.
They got some good Civil war site's also. There finds put most to shame.
July 12, 2016 07:02PM
I still have mine going, Relic Hunting The USA, we're a very family friendly group and all are welcome from people just interested in the hobby to seasoned detectorists. Its a fun group and we have a great bunch of active members. Facebook has turned out to be a great place to post and discuss finds and detecting in general, of course like anywhere else there are some bad apples in the bunch, but in my group we've been successful at weeding them out. There are a lot of great groups on Facebook, check them out you'd be surprised, and a lot of groups good at keeping the drama out or to a minimum. Between Facebook and the forums, yourube etc.I can look at finds for hours when I can't get out to dig, great way to stay connected to the hobby when you can't dig
July 12, 2016 10:11PM
I agree as I enjoy them very much. Also it seems everyone is equal regardless. Some Forums you have one or two who what to be boss. that's BS in My book as we all gotta' die and pay taxes. No one is bigger then anyone else. Also the brand pushing, as you hardly ever here about what Detector they made the find with unless asked. No one on someone's Payroll or gettin' freebee's. I like that.
July 12, 2016 10:18PM
Facebook is a good place to look at finds and maybe discuss them. That's only a small part of the hobby and may be what most people are interested in.