Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My other forum

Posted by Kemper94 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My other forum
July 27, 2016 02:04AM
Just sharing some stuff from my other forum. It is getting a little boring here this evening. I'm Kman2 on this one and since someone started a thread about me I felt it my civic duty to set the record straight. The mod even said (post # 19) that he liked my video.
[www.thehulltruth.com]

On this one I use my full name - Gary Kemper. Regardless of what Code of Ethics you go by you should be a good ambassador to the hobby. There are many ways to do that. smiling smiley
[www.thehulltruth.com]
Re: My other forum
July 27, 2016 03:38AM
You are a character, Kemper!
If I had access to the old sites that you hunt, and the old coins that you find, I'd be hunting them all the time! Why aren't you out hunting more? Too hot? Here in AZ. we don't get the real old coins and stuff like you do. We have gold though!
Kemper, you have to admit that I was right (at least a little), about when Whites finally got the MXS thing figured out that you guys wouldn't have anything to post about.... "It is getting a little boring here this evening".
Come on, admit it! I was right!smiling bouncing smiley. Take care.

Dean
July 27, 2016 09:32AM
My other forum? You have always practically acted like this is your own personal forum...the Gary Kemper forum. I think not...fortunately most can see through your facade. I disagree that this forum is ever boring it's just not as active at some times than others...hopefully my quick post will spice it up for you so it's not so boring for you >grinning smiley<
July 27, 2016 12:12PM
bado1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are a character, Kemper!
> If I had access to the old sites that you hunt,
> and the old coins that you find, I'd be hunting
> them all the time! Why aren't you out hunting
> more? Too hot? Here in AZ. we don't get the real
> old coins and stuff like you do. We have gold
> though!
> Kemper, you have to admit that I was right (at
> least a little), about when Whites finally got the
> MXS thing figured out that you guys wouldn't have
> anything to post about.... "It is getting a little
> boring here this evening".
> Come on, admit it! I was right!smiling bouncing smiley. Take care.
>
> Dean

Yeah, you're right but I don't think Whites has the MX Sport figured out yet just not much more at this time to talk about. It is kinda hot lately. We don't have much gold here and I bet it is nice to have so many potential sites.
July 27, 2016 01:18PM
christopher-ohio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My other forum? You have always practically acted
> like this is your own personal forum...the Gary
> Kemper forum. I think not...fortunately most can
> see through your facade. I disagree that this
> forum is ever boring it's just not as active at
> some times than others...hopefully my quick post
> will spice it up for you so it's not so boring for
> you >grinning smiley<

Personally, I think everyone should make it their forum. Everyone is different and I don't believe I ever told anyone they shouldn't post something. Not my call. I can give you an example of the problem with someone not being clear, or making sense,and the confusion it creates.

Over at Tnet yesterday on an MX Sport thread the mod said this-- " Just as we do not allow the attacking of other forums or their mods we have a long time standing rule about posting links to other forums as well as the naming or discussing other forums "

First of all- What is an attack and who is the " we " ? I'm guessing an attack would be whatever authority there considers an attack to be. But other members have no idea.

Now,let's look at the " naming or discussing other forums " portion.
If someone sees some information on a coin on a different forum ,that might help someone out there, how can they provide that ?
If they want to give credit to the person on the other forum ,that may have done some research to have the knowledge about the coin, they can't do that.
If they want to just post the information about the coin that is fine.

Now what happens if someone says -" I don't think that information about the coin is correct " The person that posted the information can not show where they got that information because they can not name another forum. So, if the person would say " I can't tell you where I got that information because it would be against the rules here " it would probably not look good on the person.

You can find many references to other forums and discussions about them there so there is no " long standing rule " that is enforced other than on a day- by-day basis that is confusing and often used by authority to get people to kiss their ass to continue to post or avoid issues and be like everyone else.

Without getting too long here I think you can see the problems that arise when authority at a forum, as I described, posts BS that doesn't make sense. Your comment here I find to be in the same category. smiling smiley
July 27, 2016 01:19PM
Hot here too. Rained yesterday for a bit and cooled it down some so I was able to hunt for a couple of hours. Lots of potential sites but, anymore, a guy has to wear out some boot leather to find productive ones.
Good luck!

Dean