Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MX sport

Posted by jimpugh 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MX sport
July 28, 2016 03:14PM
Hi Detectorist

I got my MXS back from Whites

I am looking for positive feedback from people that still hunt with there MX SPORT.......Thank YOU

I had two Operations back to back last year and feeling young again. Truly Blessed to be Here!

I like to hunt the Beach at Night and scout conditions with something lite....before I bring in the heavy guns....

Remembering My Deus XP and all the upgrades as well as my ctx3030 updates and having to send back my old faith AT Pro once.....

Reflecting back before water machines became mass produced and we would float land machines on inner tubes with long coil wires and headphone cables...

I have seen so many detectors start out as Dogs and Transcend into god mode in the hands of Salted Detectorist with a ear for Gold.....

I am sure there will be many new improvement's in the MXS..... I applaud the fact they learned new open source coding The FreeRTOS.org source code can

be obtained by visiting www.FreeRTOS.org....... Sign of better things to come....

Frank see you have one hope you will drop ole jim a line .........Hope everyone gits out and digs some ole yeller

Happy Trails
jimpugh Ps "The Mayor called me from his house in Fiji; he is well and Prospers!"

"Git Thar Firstus Wid De Mostus"

XP Gold max Power V4, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, XP DEUS....Gold Bug SE, T2 LTD, F75 LTD,CZ5, Garret VLF/Tr 500, Original Silver Saber, Silver Saber Plus, 6000DiProXL, Toltec,Toltec II, Stingray,
Stingray II, 2 each Baracuda, Original Sovereign, Sea Search Excal, Excal 1000, Red Heat Big Box XD17
Red Heat XD17 Micro,E-Trac, Gold Scan 6, Aqua Star,Gold mountain 1650,Gold mountain King Cobra, Vision 3i, Metrotech 220a, Garret Coin Commander freedom One.......I sure i left 3 or four like my Gardinier, Nautilas4, Datona....etc....Ive really lost count of what's laying here and there in my room...

My AirrrCanes, Garret PRO pinpointer And a Big Shovel!
Re: MX sport
July 28, 2016 05:22PM
Hey Jim-----I often wondered where you have been all this time.-----We used to guard each others back "way back when"!winking smiley-----Hope everything is going to be ever improving for you health wise.------Stick around---you'll hear some feedback on the MXS.-------------Del