Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nel coil

Posted by Bill long 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nel coil
August 18, 2016 10:04PM
Has anyone tried the nel snake coil on a t2. How does it perform in iron
Re: Nel coil
August 20, 2016 02:23PM
Not used the Snake coil on the T2,i do use the small 5'' coil for really trashy sites or if i want the next size coil up i like the NEL Sharpshooter,both great for trashy sites and thatsmall 5'' still blows me away with the depth it gives,cannot offer any advice on the Snake but some other folks must use them.
August 21, 2016 07:07AM
Not on a t2 but had one on my R2. Great coil for the trashy sites. I really liked the coil. Pulled a v-neckel at 6" with it. Ive been using the nel coils for awhile now. They seem like they better discriminate on bottle caps. Hard to explain but they do.
August 21, 2016 10:16AM
Another NEL coil that i use on my T2 is the Storm its a 14x13'' coil,it is slightly heavier than say the stock coil but it is also much deeper as well,one thing that is normally allied with slightly larger coils than stock size is yes they do go deeper on larger targets but the Storm is also very sensitive on small targets as well,must admit i am a very big fan of NEL coils.

I doubt that i will get a Snake coil though,cannot see any advantage over the 5'' T2 coil.
August 26, 2016 10:16PM
Thanks guys. I have the 11"and 5" stock coils, the Nel sharpshooter, and the 13" ultimate. I probably don't need the snake. But I just want to buy something. Not being able to get out lately in this 100 degree weather and do some diggin' is messing with my rational thinking.
August 26, 2016 11:05PM
I have similar issues, I don't NEED to buy anything, but it's really fun to try different products of anything detecting related.
August 26, 2016 11:58PM
Spaceport Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have similar issues, I don't NEED to buy
> anything, but it's really fun to try different
> products of anything detecting related.

Ain't that the truth. Maybe there's some kinda medication for what ails us. Maybe some a omxidontneedacylin would help.drinking smiley