Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Just saw this video of Steve Moore Of Garrett Digging a One Dollar Gold Coin eye popping smiley

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Just saw this video of Steve Moore Of Garrett Digging a One Dollar Gold Coin eye popping smiley
August 19, 2016 01:38AM
Way to go Steve If you you happen to be Lurking!! eye popping smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: Just saw this video of Steve Moore Of Garrett Digging a One Dollar Gold Coin eye popping smiley
August 19, 2016 01:50AM
As soon as I saw the "Diggers" King Dufus and Ringy Dingy I shut off the video, can not stand those guys...........
Re: Just saw this video of Steve Moore Of Garrett Digging a One Dollar Gold Coin eye popping smiley
August 19, 2016 02:05AM
Missed a pretty gold coin!

Here it is

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2016 02:17AM by Keith Southern.
Nice condition coin = good for him thumbs down
August 19, 2016 02:08AM
Very nice...
August 19, 2016 02:09AM
He these guys should have their own TV show...thumbs up

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 19, 2016 03:05AM
Hombre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As soon as I saw the "Diggers" King Dufus and
> Ringy Dingy I shut off the video, can not stand
> those guys...........

+1
August 19, 2016 04:01AM
+2, These Clown's hurt the Hobby more than help it.
August 19, 2016 04:19AM
No interest in watching the video but I enjoy seeing this.

For sure you're not cherry picking when you find one of these.

Thanks for posting the picture and not just the video, Keith.
August 19, 2016 10:23AM
Oooo doggie, that's a beaut!
August 19, 2016 11:09AM
Thanks for posting the Video Keith, I enjoyed It, and what a Great Find, Congtrats to the Man, They are some Good Ole Boy's just having Fun and Clowning around, Good on them for that.

John.
August 19, 2016 12:29PM
Lovely gold dollar. I want one! I DO dig the bucky balls so maybe a future one will be YELLOW! That's my prediction <g>.

You loners are correct. No place in detecting for camaraderie, friendliness, or fun! Boo! Hiss!

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2016 12:33PM by ncwayne.
August 19, 2016 12:42PM
ncwayne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lovely gold dollar. I want one! I DO dig the bucky
> balls so maybe a future one will be YELLOW! That's
> my prediction .
>
> You loners are correct. No place in detecting for
> camaraderie, friendliness, or fun! Boo! Hiss!
>
> Wayne

How dare he be happy about it, Should have thrown it as far as the eye can see and then punched the farmer on the Nose for Forcing them to enjoy them selves, Dang Farmers, Despicable, hot smileyhot smileyhot smiley

John.
August 19, 2016 02:58PM
Well done to Steve!
A very nice piece of History saved.
I Note he said "it came in high forties low fifties" and I'm finding that the nice digs are between 48 - 68, at least on some of the low to medium conductivities that I'm after with the ATPro International.
August 19, 2016 11:14PM
I enjoy watching Steve. Seems like a good guy. I'm glad he found that coin. I would love to hunt with him, but I'm just not a Garrett guy.
August 20, 2016 04:23AM
Yeah Steve seems Like a genuine Guy..

Couldn't be happier for him..

would love to hunt with him..

Seems down to earth ,

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
August 20, 2016 12:56PM
Enjoyed the video Keith thanks for posting....I would hunt with those guys any day. Congrats Steve!..I hope to find a gold coin one day.
August 21, 2016 12:57AM
They enjoy our hobby the way they please and it is about having fun is it not. I have several hands full of CW goodies I dug after they had hit a sight hard. Even found a couple of their planted digger tokens they left behind smoking smiley
Gold coin! Congrats Steve. A day to remember.