Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Whites

Posted by goodmore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Whites
August 19, 2016 11:12AM
I don't want to turn this into a bashing thread. It can be deleted if it does. But I noticed that Whites still has the MX Sport out of stock. I would like to commend them for taking a serious stance on it. I work for a corporation and I full well know what it is like to stop shipment of the hottest seller. My hat goes off to them and I wish them well. No doubt at some time in the future I'll be buying from you again. As soon as the wife says I can. smoking smiley
Re: Whites
August 19, 2016 11:25AM
I agree Goodmore.

One thing though I'm not understanding.

If something has happened or has been discovered to warrant stop with detector production,,how can they be actually repairing detectors involving the same or similar things that warranted production stop to begin with???
August 19, 2016 11:36AM
goodmore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't want to turn this into a bashing thread.
> It can be deleted if it does. But I noticed that
> Whites still has the MX Sport out of stock. I
> would like to commend them for taking a serious
> stance on it. I work for a corporation and I full
> well know what it is like to stop shipment of the
> hottest seller. My hat goes off to them and I wish
> them well. No doubt at some time in the future
> I'll be buying from you again. As soon as the wife
> says I can. smoking smiley

Well even though Whites has had their share of Issues I am still buying their products and for as long as they keep making the MXT's I will not change brands, Regardless of what else they bring out, There is no other machine on the market that has the "CAN DO" abilities of the MXT, The MX-Sport is just one machine and Whites make dozens of other first Class Machines.

I see it all in a different light, and the way this has been handled was not to every ones liking, But at a Guess I would put that down to their History and success Rate, Having never been in this position before, So knowing how to handle it was all new to them Also as well as it was to us.,

We have learned and So have Whites and they have been very honest and open with me since the smoke died down and they have been making changes So Kudos to them for that, And remembering as forums go we were the Toughest on them and they weathered the storm and I respect them for that.

So I wish Whites all the success in the World, and I will support them with my Voice and my money because I know what they have been doing to a degree, So it's time to Dig Deep and Get Behind Them.

John.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2016 12:08PM by auminesweeper.
August 19, 2016 12:01PM
My guess, tnss to your question, is that White's is repairing the Sports to the "standard" they currently have for the performance of the machine. When they resume production, hopefully with an improved "standard" of performance, owners of a Sport that are not up to that new "improved standard" will be welcomed to return their machines for retrofitting/updating.

I have several nice folks at Whites who are keeping me in the loop as they perform their due diligence in ironing out the bugs in the MX Sport issues, and I am looking forward to receiving a Sport that meets the "improved standard." There's some cooler weather coming and some crop fields will be opening up over the next few months. I expect to have my MX Sport in my arsenal by that time, and I am looking forward to it very much. This stifling heat and humidity has had me on the sidelines way too long.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
August 19, 2016 02:47PM
I'm eagerly waiting on the fixed MXS. I've seen DanielTN reviews of it in his dirt comparable to Culpeper.
I have an opportunity to go to private places in VA from a vet cw hunter and researched that MXT is a pretty decent non PI to use up there. It will definitely fill two needs for me being waterproof as I don't want to pull the trigger on an ATpro and good in hot soil.
August 19, 2016 03:28PM
I think for me whites doesn't work and I was a dealer. Some of the new detectors are just so much better for me and my type of hunting and dirt. I turn more towards and buy some of the detectors that are being made in other countries except china. I don't think many use whites in England for the hardcore hunter. And the history they have there is tops

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 19, 2016 04:23PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I don't think many use whites in England
> for the hardcore hunter. And the history they have
> there is tops

Well Me and ( Junk and Disorderly ) Both have some pretty serious Whites Machines and I assure you we are about as Hard Core as detecting gets,

J&D has a few other Machines as well, But I Own Nothing But Whites Except one ML machine that has been put away for a Rainey Day that has never been used, I like the industrial Build Quality of the Metal Box Construction of Whites Machines, I won't buy Plastic Machines. And there is Nothing I can't do with The Whites Machines I Own and I have all Bases Covered.

A lot of folks fall for the ML spiel thinking they are buying a silver bullet but sadly that is not the cases and my Whites will wipe the floor with anything that they have on the market at present.

John.
August 19, 2016 11:51PM
I would like to commend those of you who stuck to your guns regarding the abundant problems with the MXS - If it was not for these loyal supporters/users, goodness knows how long it would have taken white's to address these issues - well done Guys & Girls & as for white's, good luck with current situation -

You certainly will be remembered for the detector that offered so much, but gave us so much more winking smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]