Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ADMIN Help ,

Posted by auminesweeper 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
ADMIN Help ,
August 21, 2016 05:01PM
G'day Admin Peoples,

I tried to reply to a thread today and then I got a message saying that my IP had been Blocked and that I should contact the Administrator, That's all very well but for One I don't know who you are or how to contact you and Another thing The system would not let me send a PM to other members, So I had to try and contact some of our members Via another forum.

All I know is I reported a Spam post earlier and it was Me who Got Blocked, After this happening I think we could do with a way to contact you in such an emergency,

I don't know if someone managed to contact you on my behalf but it is working Now so thanks who ever it was who man'd the Life Boats.

John.
Re: ADMIN Help ,
August 21, 2016 05:20PM
It must be some sort of glitch. I only ban IPs of spammers from China and India. I'll do a system reset and hope everything goes well.

Wally
August 21, 2016 06:23PM
wildwally1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It must be some sort of glitch. I only ban IPs of
> spammers from China and India. I'll do a system
> reset and hope everything goes well.
>
> Wally

Thanks Wally, You're a Champ.

John.
August 21, 2016 06:54PM
fwiw, I tried to post a new thread about the same time and it wouldn't recognize me- like I wasn't registered or something.
August 21, 2016 07:03PM
Champ Ferguson Wrote:
> fwiw, I tried to post a new thread about the same
> time and it wouldn't recognize me- like I wasn't
> registered or something.

I was trying to remember what I had done wrong to be shown the door, Although that is a subject for Debate I could not think of anything, Lol.

John
August 21, 2016 08:59PM
Glad you made it back on John! I just saw and responded to your PM on that other forum.
August 21, 2016 09:18PM
SeabeeRon Wrote:
> Glad you made it back on John! I just saw and
> responded to your PM on that other forum.

Thanks Ron, I found the Spare Key hidden under the Plant Pot,

It was driving me nuts, because I could log In or Out and back in again, But when I tried to reply to my threads it said my IP was Blocked,

I was trying to answer a post, so I copied my reply and saved it until I could get back In..

John.