Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus experiment (paired 2 remotes to the same coil)

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus experiment (paired 2 remotes to the same coil)
September 21, 2016 02:03AM
They seem to act independent of one another.

For example I could disc out a nickel with one of the remotes,,,and the other would chime in. Then I could switch and the outcome would reverse.

Also,,,I've done some testing.

It looks like Deus lite owners,,,,,if you want some additional programs,,,,all you have to fork up is your headset module,,,,,give this to a Deus user who has remote,,they can add programs to help you in the field.

But remember this process,,,,won't get up updated version wise.

You would need to give up both your coil and headset remote for version update.
Re: Deus experiment (paired 2 remotes to the same coil)
September 21, 2016 08:16AM
Interesting.
September 21, 2016 08:27AM
I mainly use a 9'' coil on my Deus,but i also have a 13'' coil as well,so basically you have 2 Deus setup one that i can run with the controller and the other one with the WS5 headphones,its handy if you have someone along and wants too try one out,also its great as a backup setup as well if anything did go wrong with your main Deus machine.Thinking about running one setup on version 3.2 which is the defacto standard these day and the older version 2 on the larger coil,some folks still swear by the older version software especially on trashy sites.
September 21, 2016 01:07PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They seem to act independent of one another.

And why wouldn't they?

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
September 21, 2016 01:51PM
ncwayne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They seem to act independent of one another.
>
> And why wouldn't they?
>
> Wayne

Well,
I have never read where someone has infact paired 2 remotes to the same coil-- to see actual results.

We do know,,,the remote seems to override the headset remote when they are both paired to same coil-- settings wise except for volume.

So I really didn't know what to expect when I did what I did.

And a person on another forum,,asked could remote settings be transferred between remotes electronically,,,and so it seems the answer to this question is NO.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2016 01:52PM by tnsharpshooter.