Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Minelab repair

Posted by mascard1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Minelab repair
September 30, 2016 01:33PM
I hope no has a Minelab to send to Kellyco...(Non -Warranty)....Been there two months or so!.....called last week told me be on bench early this week...called to day(9/30/2016)..told me be on bench late next week..........I said that is terrible.....He told me IT IS WHAT IT IS.....Was real nice about it..and I know its not Marty's fault......But Minelab REALLY needs to get with it......It might be there another two months?...If they keep putting Warranty work ahead of it?...............If I only had one of there EXPENSE detector's...I would be a REALLY...REALLY....Upset Customer!!!
Re: Minelab repair
September 30, 2016 01:52PM
Anything to do with minelab is either a Con or Over priced or just Hype, I spent a few years wages on their gear, And I changed brands and my Finds rate went through the roof, The only time they will get any more of my money is if my Nuts are in a Vice and even then I think I could Tough It Out, Lol. grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

John.
September 30, 2016 02:01PM
In on simple sentence their service after sale has gone down.gone are the days when they had a longtime female detectorist who really helped..
September 30, 2016 02:10PM
Dan-Pa. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In on simple sentence their service after sale has
> gone down.gone are the days when they had a
> longtime female detectorist who really helped..

Dan, they use to have a girl called the kellyco chick but they use to use the picture of a beautiful Girl but the trouble was there were so many kellyco chicks all using different names but they all used the same Photo, Lol. I lost a lot of respect for kellyco when they started using such tactics,

John.
September 30, 2016 03:47PM
Sounds like ML's reputation for their new models being unreliable must be well earned - K is clearly,"swamped" woth warranty work.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
September 30, 2016 05:11PM
John,

Are you mixing KellyCo and Minelab as to where the problem is?

Seems ML needs to open more repair centers to handle warranty -vs- non warranty issues!
September 30, 2016 09:30PM
I don't care if its Minelab or KellyCo, when the input exceeds the output that much you GOT to increase the throughput!

Its not rocket science, is it Mr Dankowski?

I only reference him because he'd know rocket science.

Being NASA Tom and all...

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2016 09:31PM by Pasttom.
October 03, 2016 02:40PM
I am talkin Minelab repair rel a knowlegable female detectorist.......Not Kelllyco female phone people....