Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bill and I find Civil War Bullets in a local park! Just a couple of digs....smileys with beer

Posted by khouse 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Bill and I find Civil War Bullets in a local park! Just a couple of digs....smileys with beer
October 22, 2016 02:14AM
Let me know if you like my "Arm Cam"??
[www.youtube.com]

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
Re: Bill and I find Civil War Bullets in a local park! Just a couple of digs....smileys with beer
October 22, 2016 02:26AM
I wish folks would make it simple and just post pictures. I can't access video most places I frequent.
Re: Bill and I find Civil War Bullets in a local park! Just a couple of digs....smileys with beer
October 22, 2016 04:14AM
Nice!!!!!!!!
HH
Corey
October 22, 2016 04:21AM
khouse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let me know if you like my "Arm Cam"??
> [www.youtube.com]

Good digs Kenny.
I liked the Arm Cam except when you wore it while digging.
I am prone to Vertigo so I'm kind of a whimp when it comes to excessive movement,
so I'm probably the wrong guy to give you my opinion on it.
I always enjoy botth of your guys videos.
What kind of cameras do you use?
Bryan
October 22, 2016 05:49AM
At the start of your video, it was looking a bit creepy to be honest eye popping smiley

After that initial 3D looking shot of your arm in the beginning it was OK. Looks like you're onto a good park, must be some silver there too eh?

HH,
Brian
October 22, 2016 09:42AM
We now know the back of your hand as well as our own, lol. It wasn't bad when you were swinging. I liked looking at the e-trac screen and hearing the flutes.....the swaying when you were digging took some getting use to. All in all I thought it was fine. Thanks for the show, Kenny.
October 22, 2016 05:08PM
Nice bullets ..

Who's Bill???

Yall dig any SIlver in that park.must be on an old site..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
October 22, 2016 09:37PM
Detectorist Wrote:
> I wish folks would make it simple and just post
> pictures. I can't access video most places I
> frequent.
If I just posted pictures someone would say " I can find pics of CW Bullets all over the web - Please post a video next time"

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
October 22, 2016 09:39PM
Cabin Fever Wrote:
> khouse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Let me know if you like my "Arm Cam"??
> > [www.youtube.com]
>
> Good digs Kenny.
> I liked the Arm Cam except when you wore it while
> digging.
> I am prone to Vertigo so I'm kind of a whimp when
> it comes to excessive movement,
> so I'm probably the wrong guy to give you my
> opinion on it.
> I always enjoy botth of your guys videos.
> What kind of cameras do you use?
> Bryan
The camera is a SJ4000. It was around $60 on ebay with a ton of accessories.

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
October 22, 2016 09:41PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
> At the start of your video, it was looking a bit
> creepy to be honest eye popping smiley
>
> After that initial 3D looking shot of your arm in
> the beginning it was OK. Looks like you're onto a
> good park, must be some silver there too eh?
>
> HH,
> Brian
I agree - pretty strange to say the least. I've been trying a lot of different mounts. I think a lot of the silver is gone. But they left the mid tone bullets!

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
October 22, 2016 09:43PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
> Nice bullets ..
>
> Who's Bill???
>
> Yall dig any SIlver in that park.must be on an old
> site..
>
> Keith
No silver yet. Bill is Bill_S. We try to hunt together when we can. We hunted together today in fact.

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
October 25, 2016 09:06PM
That round ball with the flat side almost looks like a 69 cal round ball that was in a case shot which,during manu.,was drilled out to make room for the powder charge. Any balls in the path of the drill were cut,usually in a half moon shape,but sometimes flat like the ball in your video. The fleeting glimpse didn't give much time to identify.
October 26, 2016 08:02PM
Bills a pretty dedicated guy! I'd a been over there diggin my own bullets a few feet away! smiling smiley
I think the forearm mount may be ok for sweeping but once you start digging pop the camera on a little tripod or pause it and hand it to Bill!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2016 08:04PM by Fletch88.
October 26, 2016 11:11PM
Fletch88 Wrote:
> Bills a pretty dedicated guy! I'd a been over
> there diggin my own bullets a few feet away! smiling smiley
> I think the forearm mount may be ok for sweeping
> but once you start digging pop the camera on a
> little tripod or pause it and hand it to Bill!
Bill taped my second dig which turned out better. I've now went back to my 12 inch tripod. Believe me - Bill was sweeping all around that area too!!! He went back a few days later and dug more lead.

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]