Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

tesoro compadre WOW

Posted by lead king 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
tesoro compadre WOW
October 22, 2016 12:28PM
I recently picked up a second hand compadre with the small 5" coil and so far im very impressed its not the deepest machine ive used but boy does its find coins, i adjusted the discrimination so it picks up pounds coins and have hit all the beaches and parks and in 6 months filled up a bucket with coins

your looking for a good coin shooter at a good price i recommend the compadre

in the arsenal

minelab sov xs
makro racer
tesoro compadre
Re: tesoro compadre WOW
October 22, 2016 03:39PM
Shussssshhhhhh....
Stop telling people this stuff.
There is a lot of treasure left on this earth but it is finite...the more that use these the faster it all will be found.
Coins, sure, jewelry...this is the best chain sniffer I have ever used and small micro jewelry, it thinks that stuff is way bigger than it really is.
In heavy iron this thing can still pick out the non ferrous goodies, and it's number one superpower is being able to hit on targets near, next to or even leaning on big iron or any other metal.
It can do this better and more easily than any other detector on the planet...we call this listening for the double beep.

We have a church built up around this thing for a reason.
[metaldetectingforum.com]

You have just experienced the tip of the iceberg of what it is capable of...get ready for more.
October 22, 2016 05:10PM
Compadres are nice and can be souped up SOME..

I like them on exposed Iron sites..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
October 22, 2016 05:40PM
How does it compare to the old Tesoro Amigo model?