Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MXT Pro package f/s

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MXT Pro package f/s
November 13, 2016 07:10PM
This machine has been used but not abused. I bought it 2nd hand from a fella that only tested it against his other machines. When I got it, I thought it had never been used. It comes with 4 coils....I never even hunted with the 950 coil for it; only used it for the video I done comparing it to the 10x12 coil. Of course the 10x12 is included, along with a 6x8 and 13 inch ultimate. The 6x8 and 10x12 were the two coils I used the most. I haven't even used it with the Ultimate coil. I also have the extra lower rod. This is a nice MXT Pro package.

Going to ask $700 for everything. Part of that is due to what this is probably going to cost to ship. The box I have is only going to fit the detector and maybe two of the coils. I will have to ship the other coils in different boxes. The last time I did something similar was with the Sovereign Elite package and it was nearly $100 to ship everything.

I am also open for trades for two particular detectors. The Whites TDI. (NOT interested in the SL model). OR...a Blisstool V6. I figure I'm probably better off just selling the package and buying one of the two...but it never hurts to put it out there.

Re: MXT Pro package f/s
November 13, 2016 10:29PM
Might you want to sell the SEF 8x6 coil separate and if so asking price? winking smiley
November 14, 2016 10:34AM
Daniel that is the deal of the century with all them coils and if I was closer I would buy it in a heartbeat, Good luck with the sale, I am going to buy a spare in the near future.

John.
November 15, 2016 02:54PM
No longer available here. Gone to the auction site.
November 28, 2016 01:28AM
What auction site?
November 28, 2016 02:50AM
markg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What auction site?

Ebay, it sold Friday.