Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Rubbers!

Posted by BIG PAPA 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Rubbers!
November 13, 2016 10:41PM
I found this the other day and thought I would share with you guys. It's a tag from a rubber shoe company from the late 1800's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2016 12:23AM by BIG PAPA.
Re: Rubbers!
November 13, 2016 11:48PM
If you want a better sign to party, you ain't gonna find it. >grinning smiley<
November 13, 2016 11:56PM
Cool find thumbs down
November 14, 2016 12:27AM
Grandma always told us kids to wear our rubbers> LOL

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
November 14, 2016 12:43AM
Nice find!
November 14, 2016 04:35PM
That is a sturdy rubber there

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 14, 2016 06:53PM
This piece looks like it had a broken bit at the top that could have been used/worn as a medallion one crazy St. Christopher!
A few weeks ago I found a couple newly used foil wrappers for a well known brand of this type of product (while beach detecting). I buckled down and hunted the area very carefully and recovered the best folding knife I have ever found, a Kershaw 1660st- like new.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 14, 2016 11:12PM
I'm pretty sure that's a Watch Fob!!

the strap bar has broken off

Very cool..and not at all for the time inappropriate WORDING..

Nice

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla