Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How do you store and organize your detectors?

Posted by Bayard 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
How do you store and organize your detectors?
December 01, 2016 10:49PM
I own quite a few detectors and am looking for a method to store them in an organized fashion without taking up too much floor space.

I'd like ideas about how to hang them on the wall, or for a cabinet or shelving, that will safely hold them. I'm hoping you guys have some experience with this and can give me some good ideas.
Re: How do you store and organize your detectors?
December 02, 2016 12:20AM
I have a side of my garage done in pegboard...I then just hang coils and detectors and headphones and rods and well you get the idea on the peg hook system..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 03, 2016 04:38PM
Like Keiths idea for acc's......Corner of closet works for me for detectors....if a detector falls off wall could cause major problems.
December 03, 2016 04:55PM
My main detectors i have standing up basically standing again the wall and yes i do have a fair few,the coils are a bigger problem but i usually store them in plastic storage bins on top of one another.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2016 05:02PM by Junk and Disorderly.
December 03, 2016 05:25PM
I hang mine on the wall upside down by the coil. My theory is it keeps the dust off the face plate. I like to show my detectors some respect!
December 03, 2016 05:39PM
Mine is the same as Keith's except on my game room wall.
December 03, 2016 06:13PM
The similarity of the loops from the discharge of metal detectors.
In the photo loop which throws a noose on the barbell detector socket is attached to the hook in the cabinet or on the wall.

[img-fotki.yandex.ru]