Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Sort of like detecting------------ the right tool and thought process gets the job done

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Find what works and use it to your advantage for job at hand...............winking smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Not sure some people get tool's though...............sad smiley

can't make this stuff up...LOL!!

[www.youtube.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2016 05:05PM by Keith Southern.
Re: Sort of like detecting------------ the right tool and thought process gets the job done
December 02, 2016 12:18PM
The first video was cool. We just moved a 800 pound hot tub on to a trailer with blocking and pipes, so I could relate a bit.

The second video.... I believe the millennial was afraid of chipping his nail polish. Weird.
Re: Sort of like detecting------------ the right tool and thought process gets the job done
December 02, 2016 04:34PM
If this guy can move mountains with wood how come fisher can build a new detector that is deep and does way more than what is out there now....They are no longer the leaders in fact it seems the USA is lagging behind again.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Yeah Ozzie I've been laughing for 2 days at that can opener video..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 02, 2016 08:28PM
A usual complaint.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2016 08:52PM by lytle78.