Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mikron NRG 150

Posted by Uncle Buck 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Mikron NRG 150
January 03, 2017 01:14AM
Anyone familiar with this Bulgarian made detector? It's an analog detector with a digital meter similar to the Tesoro Deleon.
YouTube video shows the detector hitting a one euro coin at 40 cm or about 15 3/4" in undisturbed dirt.....not bad for a machine under 400.00.
I ordered one today to try on some of my sites where the coins are deep or on edge...........HH

Roger
Re: Mikron NRG 150
January 03, 2017 01:20AM
I've looked at them ....and the housing is like the Deeptechs I believe??

Maybe that's a generic housing no relation......Ill ask Rosi and or Silvia if they know who this is..could be a sister company??

Keep us informed

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 03, 2017 03:56AM
I'll have english video testing soon. Have one coming tomorrow to play with. Figure it will be like a amped up cortez with rechargeable battery. Depth is great but I'm more interested to see iron handling/see through with the 7.5khz freq.
March 22, 2017 10:14PM
Well did any of you guys get to try one of these machines?
March 22, 2017 11:14PM
The one I received was defective and returned.
March 23, 2017 06:26PM
My unit was defective also. It seemed to have very good depth capabilities, but quality control was lacking.
February 07, 2018 01:41AM
Mine had to have a new armrest ordered for it as the armrest cracked and split and even in the new one, the screws that attach the battery box to the armrest as well as, hold the battery box together, (still) did not screw up tight and hold together. Wrong kind of screws I suspect. I might try to replace with some wider screws to give a better "bite" (but) being careful not to crack the plastic which is also of questionable quality. Mikron (is) great for sending one to me no questions asked though, and in a prompt way too, no less but yes, this (IS) a very capable detector and yes, it (does) go very deep. 14" on a nickel/+/-, when air testing a regular nickel.