Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This could be the Biggest detecting event on earth !!

Posted by Ziggy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
This could be the Biggest detecting event on earth !!
January 13, 2017 11:33AM
Detectival ( Huge UK Metal Detecting Event)

Just letting you folks know that a friend over here in the UK is organising a huge metal detecting event this year.

Mark the Event organiser was the mastermind behind the big XP event in England back in 2016.
He also runs one of the most respected weekend detecting digs in the UK that is very popular indeed.

This time around in the huge 2017 event everything will be bigger and more exciting than the last.
Expected more manufacturers more stands and more entertainment and more everything with people coming from all corners of the Globe to have fun in this metal detecting get together, this truly could be the best metal detecting event ever staged.

I will link the website below and if you're up for a detecting related holiday in the UK towards the end of this year then pop by this site to keep up to date with what this event will offer.

Website here...... [www.detectival.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2017 11:37AM by Ziggy.
Re: This could be the Biggest detecting event on earth !!
January 13, 2017 11:38AM
That looks good Ziggy, I'll mark that date down.
January 13, 2017 06:21PM
If I lived there I'd be there...

Sounds Great!!

Hope yall all the best..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 13, 2017 11:04PM
He's got some of the big names already onboard so I feel many will follow..... I can't wait to hear more as other companies join and he revels more and updates the site.

I can't guarantee I'm going to be able to make this yet but I would be cheesed off to miss it.

Shame Kieth as I know many would like to meet you.... And Ghound I will hopefully see you there for a chat :0)
January 14, 2017 12:10AM
cheesed off? ..... that's just cheeky!

Wow would love to go to this, but that would be a tough trip to get buy-in on from the wifey eye rolling smiley
January 14, 2017 01:48PM
A live walking-webcam would be a Godsend and would allow ALL to participate ..... WITHOUT expensive/prohibitive airplane tickets.
January 16, 2017 08:16PM
I second NasaTom's idea. I would give my left......big toe to be able to even get to watch. Would a live walking web-cam be a possibility? Surely, there will be SOME form of video documentation. I wish that they would detect around Northumbria (where my paternal ancestors are from) and see if someone can find evidence of Viking raids in that are. Yeah, I'm a big Vikings watcher (History Channel).
Surely those axeheads haven't completely rusted away. Good luck to all who participate. kevin
January 16, 2017 08:25PM
Sounds good,may well book the whole weekend winking smiley
January 16, 2017 10:23PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A live walking-webcam would be a Godsend and would
> allow ALL to participate ..... WITHOUT expensive/p
> rohibitive airplane tickets.

If I go Tom I will see what I can do with some livefeed ok.thumbs down
January 17, 2017 01:07AM
Wow! Most appreciated.......and by all !
January 17, 2017 01:14AM
That would be AWESOME Aaron!!!!

Thats is the next big step ..Live feeds of even a Hunt..

Could you imagine..

Tune in Tomorrow at 9A.M. Ill be hunting a Civil War camp ...LIVE!!!!!LOL..

Talk about some armchair hunters LOL!!!

Hope you can do it Ziggy ..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla