Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wasp head phones

Posted by Tom41 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Wasp head phones
January 15, 2017 12:16AM
Has anyone notice, that has a Racer and / or Relic and use Wasp head phones that there seems to be a over modulation in the tones? Did not notice this first out. I have two sets of Wasp with one being a backup. Went out one day and did not have the phones hooked up on a site. Changed to a location that had a lot of back ground noice so plugged in the Wasp. Could definitely tell in the tone nuances, an almost raspy sounding tone instead of smooth.

I thought it may be something in the speaker so I swapped to the other set of headphones, these also gave the same results.

Any thoughts or experiences with this? Planning on linking up with ThunderDome to test several headphones that he has on hand soon.
Re: Wasp head phones
January 15, 2017 12:26AM
My Sunray pro golds sound good on Racer 1, Racer 2, Nokta FORS Relic.

Never used Wasp headphones.
January 15, 2017 11:53AM
I have a set of "Troy" phones that 'come alive' with tonal nuances with the Racer's.
January 15, 2017 07:19PM
Thx guys. TROY?? I'll have to look those up, thx Des
January 16, 2017 04:27PM
The Troy headphones were really good headphones. Troy Galloway...the maker of the Shadow X2/X3/X5 metal detectors was the man behind the headphones too. I've kicked myself many times over for letting go of the pair that I had.