Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Vista Warrior depth, sensitivity & recovery speed?

Posted by hastings 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Vista Warrior depth, sensitivity & recovery speed?
January 17, 2017 10:43AM
Hello I'm from the UK & I have been researching Deeptech detectors & think that the Vista Warrior is the deepest seeking is this true?
Also how fast is the recovery speed compared to the others & can it compete with the Deus?
How good Is the discrimination particularly on iron at depth?
Finally how sensitive is it to low conductors like fine jewellery & hammered coins would the new round 8" coil be the best overall coil if you just used one coil for above,
Thanks.
Re: Vista Warrior depth, sensitivity & recovery speed?
January 17, 2017 02:05PM
I have one but have to wait till spring. Watch Keith's video with the Warrior hitting his 10" and 12" dimes.

Rick
January 17, 2017 10:51PM
The videos are no good for me because I have highly mineralised soil has anyone done depth tests on high mineralisation soil using the Warrior?
January 17, 2017 11:22PM
Keith soil as far as I know is around 4 bar on the f 75
January 18, 2017 12:08AM
Warrior is one of may favorite Beep Dig units..

The DTVG was but the Warrior replaced it ...

The slightly lower freq of 18Khz. from 25Khz of the DTVG keep's you from chasing all that surface junk like small bits of foil and ,22 hulls etc.Not that the DTVG is not also deep but its hyper sensitive to small stuff too..

The Warrior takes care SITUATIONS like that with the Gain control.,,,Yes the warrior has sensitivity control plus a gain control..So crank up the sens and turn back the gain to settle some of that little stuff down ...

I will also attest the warrior in bad F.e Dirt $4Bar+ is quite deep...as deep as anything I have ran in high F.e. dirt..

For some reason I just mesh with the Warrior...it meets and exceeds a wide variety of conditions..world class in iron for unlocking goodies co-located.. Deep ...ergonomic..simple...AWESOME AUDIO..EMI resistant...GREAT COIL Choices.......IF Plamen would add a Iron Volume to it ((HINT HINT Rosi or Silvia)) it would be perfection!!

Now I have to confess I'm a 18-19Khz freq..

Relic....F19...Warrior....Tejon....GMP....

if you don't need a meter....Warrior all day everyday..and who really needs a meter to relic hunt..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 18, 2017 08:56AM
Thanks yes I did have a Gold but it wasn't for me even though it's a good machine that's why I want to try a Warrior & I haven't seen many used for sale which probably means people like it so much they don't want to part with it yet in the UK anyway you do see quite a few used Gold for sale.

And Has anyone used the round 8" coil which I heard is nearly as deep as the 11" round coil & should be better in heavy iron.