Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bulgarian Detectors

Posted by detectorbill 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Bulgarian Detectors
March 09, 2017 02:01AM
Are there any Bulgarian detectors, i.e. Deeptech, Golden Mask or any others the have an expanded disc. that will allow you to hunt U.S. parks and eliminated all the way to zinc? I prefer non metered machines.

Bill
Re: Bulgarian Detectors
March 09, 2017 05:18AM
No!
March 09, 2017 07:06AM
Yes, the GM5+, you can slide the 2 tone break point to anywhere in the range, you can then set it to a single tone for everything above the break point if you wish.
We can't hunt parks here, the nearest i have is an old 1800's school yard that i hunted twice this week, a short video to upload of some of the digs.
Here's one of the 5" coil i was using, it's a deep little thing!
[youtu.be]
March 09, 2017 10:35PM
He mentioned without a meter.
March 09, 2017 10:47PM
He said 'prefered non meter', sure you don't have to look at the screen if you don't want to lol
March 09, 2017 10:47PM
Alpha Goat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He mentioned without a meter.

He can always not look at it winking smiley
March 10, 2017 12:26AM
March 11, 2017 03:24PM
Nexus Credo and Standard MK2 will eliminate up through zinc.
Don.
March 23, 2017 05:24AM
Contacto Detech USA, they are bringing their detectors, I know they already have the Chaser, but that one is digital (their first), but if they bring the Relic Striker, now you are talking a very deep detector. See the video from Ziggy
The other one is the Nokta Golden Sense, that is deeper than what you are used to.
Both of these are getting into PI depth
March 23, 2017 07:33PM
Why does it have to be Bulgarian?