Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Digging California Video

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Digging California Video
June 23, 2008 04:20AM
Some more places to find a few cool things.

[www.youtube.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Digging California Video
June 24, 2008 07:03PM
Interesting capture!
June 25, 2008 02:32AM
nice job lowboy..
July 04, 2008 06:47PM
Hey Low Boy,

You did a great job. I watched it with my wife and we both seemed to find it very entertaining and gave you a 5 star vote...one problem you big lug...I would have been a little more excited then you were with those "fun and different then everyday finds" then you were...specially those bottles...wonderful video smiling smiley

ps...we await the next production.
July 05, 2008 02:42AM
I get camera shy I will try to be a bit more excited also I get very tired after hunting for a few hours so lack of sounding excited is a normal event for me.

Thanks for your thoughts.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 05, 2008 10:39PM
Hey Lorenzo, your being calm, cool and collective during the shoot was ok...added something to the video.
While watching video, your voice tone seemed slightly disappointed about not finding better items, so that's why I had made that comment.

-Mike

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2008 10:47PM by PanMan.
July 06, 2008 02:25AM
I would have been reel happy to find the western gear..Of course I'm a cowboy at heart..Kudos to searching some where different..
July 07, 2008 03:39AM
I really enjoy your videos. Especially since I live in CA. I saw this helmet camera and thought it would be great for web videos. [shop.helmetcameracentral.com]