Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Something I find UNIQUE on the T2-c. Vs the F75-V2 boosted and non boosted

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Something I find UNIQUE on the T2-c. Vs the F75-V2 boosted and non boosted
April 25, 2017 09:52PM
I have a Ten Inch Dime in 4 bar Fe dirt..

Take a V2 of either F75 V2 Boosted version and Non Boosted model and while they hit it ( High Tone) in 2 tone non B.P. they report the ID as a Numeric 1..MINERAL??

I take the T2-C. in Two tone and it also will hit the dime BUT it reports the Dime as a Moving around 85-92 range reading...Never a 1..

as a note...the F75 also will high tone Dime in Je mode..yet still a 1..BP is to Sketchy to report the dime as it grunts way to often on dime..Only time in my soil Ive found the BP modes to be of use is in high air gaps or really neutral dirt..that applies to pre V2 models also.

NON of the units are ever full 360 rotation full high tone...its' usually a 45 degree rotation and in same window for all the units to give the high tone...

P.S. the Red Racer is very much in line with the T2-C. in reporting said dime.Just not as QUIET as Is Relic in 3 tone..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2017 09:54PM by Keith Southern.
Re: Something I find UNIQUE on the T2-c. Vs the F75-V2 boosted and non boosted
April 26, 2017 03:33AM
That is impressive, especially the t2 being able to report the ID of 85-92. What coils were u using? Something else unique about the T2-Classic and f75 that I noticed is they will easily ID those pesky older site pull tabs or beaver tails. It's a very quick double beep, a high low or low high. ID'S them everytime. I haven't found any other machines that will do this. Also very impressive
April 26, 2017 01:30PM
What about the Impact in that situation Keith?
April 26, 2017 11:33PM
Keith, On the Red Racer, What coil was you using? I have a new Red Racer in the box, and only tested it in my yard. If it is as good as the T2, I guess I need to try it out. I have had it a year and hunt with my Deus most of the time. I will charge the batterys up and try the Racer tomarrow.
April 27, 2017 01:26AM
Red Racer has a little more punch then the T2 in my soil.
I just picked another one up for testing and forgot how hot of a unit it is..
The little 4.5 x 5 coil for the Racer is Awsome!

Bryan
April 27, 2017 02:03PM
Hi Fever, I have new Red Racer Pro, still in the box. I think I need to try it today; don't you? I have 7 detectors and just grab the Deus about every time. I think because it is light and ease to use. I will take the Racer to a trashy park and see how it dose, I will use the small coil first. I know when I first got it every one was saying how good it was in iron and trash, might as well see what every one was talking about. I will post how it dose later. flintstone
April 27, 2017 04:19PM
I have owned several T2's and F75's. I always liked the T2 a lot more. I was able to use the small coil, crank up the sensitivity and get equal depth that I was getting with the stock coil. ID was often very good , even on deep targets.
That was when I realized that the larger the coil, the more EMI I was seeing. Some of my best finds were with the T2. I never used the boost mode on either machine, Like you stated, the only advantage was you could raise the coil
higher and get the same depth. ( But there was an increase in interference. A plus for the F75 was you did not loose your settings when you powered it off. This was not a big loss for me, only took a few seconds to setup the T2.
I hope that Teknetics improves on the T2 and keeps it in their lineup. It has a great feel to it and is simple to setup. I learned very early, "you never get something for nothing" Discrimination and loose depth, Higher sensitivity and get interference.
Recovery speed and loose ID.......

Tom in SC
April 27, 2017 05:12PM
all machine running 7x11 DD's in that scenario

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 27, 2017 05:13PM
Thanks Bryan!

Red Racer is eye popping smiley

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
April 27, 2017 05:23PM
what does it mean ????

Its a disturbed soil target maybe 6 years old bury..

So not sure soil is back to NORMAL ??

Impact likes to grunt the 10" target.

T2/Red Racer /Relic seems to like to ID targets in disturbed dirt better..plowed field machines on another level..I actually see three tone on the Relic to be plowed field mode..

Bad dirt disturbed soil fast snapshots and high gain do wonders for dig or not dig

There's so many variables in the detector world...

I feel the T2 is almost a vari-filter unit by the way..

There's so much processing power going on now that it even adds to outcome by knowing your sweep speeds per site.

Keith

-Nikola Tesla