Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Out detecting today with Tom

Posted by Rick, N. MI 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Out detecting today with Tom
April 25, 2017 10:40PM
I got to try the Impact thanks to Keith for getting a loan passed onto Tom. I was surprised and impressed. Was surprised how quiet it can be in iron.

I found this pin with my Warrior and a Super 6 coil. Keith sold me this one with the best coil available for it. This was a site that had a 100+ year old house and this is all we found at it.

I found this small axe or hatchet with my modded Lobo ST with the 8" concentric coil. This was found in a newer small park

Rick
Re: Out detecting today with Tom
April 26, 2017 10:57PM
Rick

What a beautiful northern Michigan day we had yesterday. Some good finds and a lot of fun, although I'm now a redneck... sunburn. LOL

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
Re: Out detecting today with Tom
April 27, 2017 12:24AM
lol, I only burned my hands. If we get out Fri I'll probably be wearing gloves. Strange how that jewelry was the only find in that field.

Rick