Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Deus w/ ws-5 headphones for sale.SOLD ...SOLD

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Deus w/ ws-5 headphones for sale.SOLD ...SOLD
April 25, 2017 11:19PM
DHi everyone. My mother passed away from bi-lateral pneumonia on April 20. I was her caregiver for 6 years. My life is changing and I need to sell some stuff just so I can buy gasoline, food, and so on. I have found a lot of relics with this machine. The ws-5 headphones are clear as crystal. This is a brandnew laptop and I will figure out how to post a pic of this unit. Still got the box that it came with and so on and so on. I ain't gonna try to get rich from the sale of one unit but I figure it ought to be worth 800 dollars shipped to your door (lower 48 states). I ain't never ripped anyone off on this for and am not gonna start now. I'll add pics to this post as soon as I can figure out how to. The unit is fully functional. No surprises. I'll wipe it down with a wet wipe and post a pic. I have NOT upgraded. It is still running 3.2 version. The upgrade cable is in the box if memory serves. Anyway, I'll take some pics and see if my new laptop will accept my camera. I will just have to make do with my Red Racer and coils. If anyone is interested, we can talk on the phone or (please....no texting). I have one of them smart phones, I might can get ppics thru with it. Thanks for your consideration. I dread parting with it cause I learned the machine, But I gotta keep some cash close-by cause I have grown used to eating.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2017 02:41AM by Kevin B.
Re: XP Deus w/ ws-5 headphones for sale.
April 26, 2017 02:56AM
My sympathy on the loss of your mom.
April 26, 2017 03:35AM
Kevin-----Sorry to hear of the loss of your mother.-----------Del
April 26, 2017 11:04AM
Sorry Kevin. You looked after her for many years, you were a good son. May she rest in peace.
April 26, 2017 12:16PM
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of your mother.

tabman
April 26, 2017 01:27PM
My sympathy on the loss of your mom, too, Kevin
Mike
April 26, 2017 03:49PM
Sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers sent

Corey
April 26, 2017 04:17PM
Sorry to hear about your loss.
May God rest her soul in peace.
She must have been proud of you!
April 26, 2017 04:31PM
Kevin, Sorry to hear about your mother. My condolences to you.
April 26, 2017 08:54PM
First, I want to thank all of you for your kind words. They are sincere and I appreciate them. I have had several PM's about coil size. It has the 9 inch coil. I tried the 11 but as soon as I installed it, my finds count went down. It was likely me and not the 11 in coil that caused this. But to me, the Deus just operates better with 9 inch coil. Pics are forthcoming.
April 26, 2017 08:59PM
Kevin,

My sincere condolences for the loss of your Mom.

We missed your adventures, but no doubt your time and dedication was dearly needed by her bedside.

May She rest in peace.

HH
Johnb
April 26, 2017 10:43PM
Thank you Johnb......very much for you kind comments. Momma is with Jesus now. Empty platitude? It seems that way. But I know that Momma was a person of strong faith and I tested her faith during my drinking and drugging days. She was a strong woman and it was my highest honor to be able to give back to her 6 years of my life. Y'all, for the most part, have been VERY instrumental in helping me to cope. People need people. But our HE-MAN manly pride will not let us utter those words (speaking of myself). I have downloaded PHOTOBUCKET and also AVG virus protection and my computer as gone hog wild. My cursor moves by itself. I push the UPLOAD button so that I can't insert the three pics of the Deus into photobucket. Everything just starts going wild. This is the most expensive laptop that Wal Mart had. I had high hopes. I have ALWAYS included pics in the machines that I have sold here......and always will. I wouldn't buy something sight-unseen myself and would not expect others too. Until I can get this worked out.....and I'm stubborn and will conquer (LOL), my phone number is if ya just wanna talk about the machine or whatever. I ain't much on hour long conversations though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2017 04:22PM by Kevin B.
April 26, 2017 10:56PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2017 10:59PM by Kevin B.
April 27, 2017 02:19AM
I'll buy the machine for $800.
April 27, 2017 02:41AM
I just bought got off the phone with Kevin. I bought it.

tabman
Re: XP Deus w/ ws-5 headphones for sale.SOLD ...SOLD
April 27, 2017 02:42AM
Unit is sold. Thank you TABMAN. You'll enjoy the Deus.
April 27, 2017 02:53AM
Congrats Gerald, knew you would get one after seeing what mine could do.lol welcome to the club.
April 27, 2017 10:12PM
I want to thank NasaTom and the Forum for a trouble free sale with a good man from my own state. I still have some PM's from several of y'all and I WILL get to them and reply. I went detecting today and got spanked by a fellow with a Nokta Impact. I went home, took a nap, thoroughly humbled. lol
April 29, 2017 09:22PM
Sorry once again Kevin for your Loss My Friend!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
May 02, 2017 05:52PM
The detector works great! LINK

tabman
May 02, 2017 06:16PM
Im sorry for your loss.
May 04, 2017 07:57PM
Sorry to hear of your loss, I truly wish you the best, cheers Chad