Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Xp deus vs Impact

Posted by Mccrorysjewelry2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Xp deus vs Impact
April 26, 2017 01:12AM
Thinking of getting either the xp deus or Impact. I am a coin hunter so between these two which would be the best for finding coins in iron or trashy sites? I have 2 opinions right now. One says deus and other Impact. Would like to hear from anyone that has used both. Thanks
Re: Xp deus vs Impact
April 26, 2017 02:08AM
Well I have both and always felt the deus was not so stable on GB, and didn't like that I could not get a smaller coil...but I have kept it because I like to use it, it is a fun machine and knows its way around relics. But I really like the impact better it seems to fit my ground better and is deeper and well it is a bit on the heavy side but well balanced so I don't notice it and can swing the standard coil all day. I also have the racer and like it a lot. But the impact to me seems more like what I like in a detector and I know it can take on a deus because I have taken both out on undug targets....Deus is lite and you can pack it easier but other than that I'm still playing and loving the impact...I would say a toss up you can't lose on what ever you buy....but coils are important to me and the small coil is deadly in iron...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!