Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus using X Y screen

Posted by Mccrorysjewelry2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus using X Y screen
April 28, 2017 04:14PM
Been talking to my friend Ed Huffman from Treasure Mountain Detectors. Told me I needed to buy a Deus again and use 4.0 and the X Y screen. Says he uses a hot pattern and 9 inch or 11 inch standard coil. He told me I was going to be totally amazed at how many coins and other targets I would find in sites I have hit hard in the past. I use a CTX and F75. Was just wondering if anyone else that uses a deus uses the X Y screen with the 4.0? Thanks
Re: Deus using X Y screen
April 28, 2017 05:46PM
I have been using Deus with v4 and a modified hot program for my type of soil and the xy screen, one word, fantastic. I think the biggest thing with the new update is the ground tracking though. Just waiting on the 6 x 9 elliptical coil now. Deus handles my soil here in Colorado better than any other single frequency machine and I have bought and sold them all but now it's just so much better.
Re: Deus using X Y screen
April 29, 2017 05:34PM
Xy is good on a hoard of coins .I did some tests on bronze penny's and you get the small circular pattern in the centre .