Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Short hunt today with AT Gold in all metal

Posted by Rick, N. MI 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Short hunt today with AT Gold in all metal
April 29, 2017 12:13AM
This was at a small area by an old church. Have found IH's, old wheats, mercs, and a cut seated dime. Have hunted the area many times. There is some iron trash in it.

I hunted in all metal with iron audio on and disc at 31. The lead piece was 12" deep with iron on top. Kept getting a good signal with higher numbers and iron tones. After the lead was out there was iron below it.

Here's my finds. Nothing good but I was surprised to find that much. Have to go slow and it is bit noisy. I don't think it's as noisy as the Relic with the 5" coil.

Should be great in the water in all metal.

Rick
Re: Short hunt today with AT Gold in all metal
April 29, 2017 01:01AM
At gold is a great machine. I took a break yesterday from my other machines to play with it also. It's my rain and water machine but still like playing with it on land here and there.
April 29, 2017 09:21PM
Good digs!!

Did Tom go with you?..If so what did his unit say on those target's?

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 29, 2017 09:47PM
Keith

Next Friday we are going to get together at some sites of Rick's that have given up older coins in the past. Probably wishful thinking but could possibly even snag a piece or two of Copper culture artifacts.

Tom

Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good digs!!
>
> Did Tom go with you?..If so what did his unit say
> on those target's?
>
> Keith

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
April 29, 2017 10:55PM
Tom,

We'll do more comparing this time.

Rick
Tejon
At Gold
Modded SurfMaster II vlf
1236x2