Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WTB Whites TDI

Posted by Elbert 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
WTB Whites TDI
June 20, 2017 09:56PM
Let me know shat you have and what you want for it.

Thank you,

El
Re: WTB Whites TDI
June 20, 2017 11:02PM
Which model..?
June 21, 2017 12:00AM
There's on one Treasure Classifieds..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
June 21, 2017 01:31AM
The Pro or original,

Are you mascard11 on the California Forum?

El
June 21, 2017 01:31AM
Thanks Keith.
June 21, 2017 03:24AM
Elbert,

I have an original TDI with the Whites 12 and 7.5 inch coils and 2 battery packs. Can take pictures if you like....just PM me your e-mail address.

John
June 21, 2017 03:59AM
Should be mascard1.... on there..

Elbert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Pro or original,
>
> Are you mascard11 on the California Forum?
>
> El
> .
June 23, 2017 06:39AM
I do have a TDI Pro, with Regs modifications. (Filter Mod, Op Amp Mod, C50 Cap Mod switchable) on an Anderson carbon shaft, with 3 coils, the 12" Whites Dual Field coil and MJ folded coil, MJ mono coil. Also comes with 3 battery packs and original shaft, chargers, detector stand, detector weather cover etc
June 23, 2017 10:27PM
TDI are sure nice PIs. I have an original made after the 'hole' period with Reg mods and a SL with RNB battery, 2 12s, a 7.5 and an 11 Razorback. Seem to be a well kept secret that everyone knows about. Really fills a niche!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2017 10:28PM by Pasttom.
June 24, 2017 08:28PM
Elbert, just curious where you'd intend to use a TDI around here ? You're a long way from nugget regions. So were you going to use it on the beaches here ?
June 25, 2017 02:17AM
Hi Tom,

My plan was to use it some at our beaches but mainly when I go south to visit our son. I do know the hazards of all the iron on the beaches we hunt.

El
June 25, 2017 09:31AM
Elbert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I do know the
> hazards of all the iron on the beaches we hunt.

perhaps yes: depth and black sand is not usually a problem around here. And yes, most beaches here you end up wishing you could pass nails. HOWEVER: I would have given my right arm to have a pulse 3 times last winter: Once at New Brighton where jet black patches were occuring (and you could see silver dimes right on top, yet barely get a squeek off of them). Another time at Manresa (although i think nails might have driven a guy crazy). And another time at Carmel main @ a river-wash black. It was all I could do to get 3 or 4" deep smiling smiley

I sent you an email about an old-town demolition project in a town near you. Ssshhh, don't tell cal-cobra ! smiling smiley