Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NASA Tom certified F75

Posted by doc holiday 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NASA Tom certified F75
June 24, 2017 06:42PM
3 years ago I purchased a NIB 75 and promptly broke my leg in 5 places,then last year I had a hand operation,and this year a rotator cuff repair--before this never a sick day in my life.
Well all this down time allowed me to do a lot of forum reading and much to my dismay I discovered that some of the DST upgrades were not up to par--I had sent mine in to have the upgrade,but never tried it because of health problems.
After fretting that my 75 may be one of "those" I decided to ask Tom if he would certify my 75---YES !!!!!
To say that Tom's report was satisfying would be the Understatement of all times.I could not believe the detailed reports that Tom gave me--every possible thing that a 75 can do was checked and verified.
For the LOOOOOOW price that Tom charges for this service is unbelievable--He could make more by asking"you want fries with that".
If you want peace of mind that your detector is 100% let Tom work his magic.
Re: NASA Tom certified F75
June 24, 2017 11:45PM
Good news doc!

The other good news seems to be that the folks in El,Paso actually seem to know what they are doing.

Wonder what 2018 will bring - I suspect that there is some very special "menudo" cooking at that ancient crossroads of North America.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
June 25, 2017 02:00AM
Man I hope so Rick -

There would be nothing better for the hobby if FT were to launch something new & amazing -

Nothing like competition to bring out the best of those engineers we respect the most, especially when you have the services of a legend in the industry as part of your team - I too, believe there will be something earth shattering coming out from there real soon -

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
June 25, 2017 07:15PM
Always good to have peace of mind with your equipment!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
June 25, 2017 10:12PM
You are correct Keith, if you are always "wunderin" it takes away from the hunt.
June 25, 2017 10:15PM
lytle78 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good news doc!
>
> The other good news seems to be that the folks in
> El,Paso actually seem to know what they are doing.
>
> Wonder what 2018 will bring - I suspect that there
> is some very special "menudo" cooking at that anci
> ent crossroads of North America.

Hope so Lytle,I wish for a waterproof PI with discrim. if possible,however, my main interest is cannon projectiles--big iron deeeeep.