Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

AKA Intronik - test comparison

Posted by vfp7 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
AKA Intronik - test comparison
June 25, 2017 12:53PM
AKA Intronik - technical tests-comparison of identification on the Bulgarian land. (Closed beta testing. In the autumn, open testing is expected)
Equal signals are used when the coin and the iron nail are recognized at the same distance.
The test is conducted in comparison with some models of detectors, soon the test will be joined by "Impact"

Test in the ground N:1

Test in the ground N:2 - Metal detector Mikron NRG-150

To be continued ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2017 12:54PM by vfp7.
Re: AKA Intronik - test comparison
June 25, 2017 01:25PM
I have used several AKA models but this company is hard to pin down about warranty work and questions that need to be answered. They seem to use a surrogate !
June 25, 2017 02:13PM
Alpha Goat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have used several AKA models but this company is
> hard to pin down about warranty work and questions
> that need to be answered. They seem to use a surro
> gate !

It is not clear in what exactly could you have trouble with working with detectors from AKA?
I use only AKA Signum MFD - I communicate directly with the manufacturer and employees on my questions by phone.
Under warranty and so on - the manufacturer allows you to make changes to the circuit and design of the detector, leaving warranty support.
Coils to the detector are instantly changed under warranty if necessary, but I take care of the detector with care and I did not need a similar one.
Signum requires good knowledge and extensive experience, but it also achieves very good results in the work.
I will add that in the spring on the diggers meeting with the presentation of AT Max, my Signum impressed many people ...

ps: Many diggers in Russia, including myself, are waiting for the dual-frequency AKA Intronik, which will allow to raise the level of identification of finds to a new level, not to mention the increase in depth and the possibility of working on heavy ground ...
Of its competitors, I would single out Fisher Mosca, but about him there is no information at all, and it is not clear whether he will ever?

Next video:

Test in the ground N:3 - Metal detector Golden Mask 5
June 25, 2017 02:51PM
I had a Sorex Pro and I am selling my MFD right now. Why, well there is no real support, no real good manual and a lot of sketchy information about upgrades and pro versions. The main drawback with AKA, as far as I am concerned, is marketing and information. There is a AKA forum where the user SuchMuch is doing the best he can to deliver information, but AKA keeps pretty much quiet. The Intronik is announced for a while now as a real wonder machine, we will see when it actually available. For now I am done with AKA and I will turn to Nokta. They seem to be more interested in customers outside their own country.
June 25, 2017 03:51PM
I have said for years on this forum that AKA needs an American Distributer. I was told by a few users that they are not interested in sales to the US. Warranty work..... Communication gaps in the manuals..... And just the basic facts that many Americans do not want to give a credit card number to that part of the world. Oh well. Until an American Distributer happens I'm not interested. Good luck to them.
June 25, 2017 04:17PM
Goodmore, I second that!
June 25, 2017 07:08PM
In the near future I'll try to shoot a few videos explaining how to work with AKA Signum MFD.
I would compare Signum with professional equipment, which requires customization before starting work.
By the way, in the technical task Intronik one of the main points is the ease of operation.
That already causes some discontent on the part of "advanced" diggers, who are accustomed to fully control the operation of the detector.
June 26, 2017 12:32PM
I've seen some say the Intronik will cost mega bucks, i'd like to see a depth test against the Nexus MP, which the manufacturer claims is the deepest IB detector on the market, rather than against low to mid range priced machines.
June 26, 2017 02:00PM
June 26, 2017 02:52PM
All these videos are nice and cool BUT the question is, if AKA is interested in selling outside of Russia. If so, they need to put some work into the issues already named.
June 26, 2017 08:12PM
Next video:

Coil 9x12 !

Test in the ground N:5 - AKA Intronik STF and bronze bowl

AKA Intronik STF - test with 14mm gold coin 1gr.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2017 08:33PM by vfp7.
June 26, 2017 09:43PM
5:40 - he removes the cup and the signal is still there?

[youtu.be]
June 26, 2017 10:56PM
FschJg Wrote:
> All these videos are nice and cool BUT the questio
> n is, if AKA is interested in selling outside of R
> ussia. If so, they need to put some work into the
> issues already named.

AKA Russia is not interested in the USA. You need to deal with the Bulgarian distributor, seller where the Signum, Intronik are being worked on.
-----------------------------------------------
Hello from Mikron metal detectors and welcome to the official home of AKA metal detectors Europe www..com
Mikron is the main representative of AKA in Europe.

We operate in partnership with the AKA factory in Russia, here in Bulgaria in our factory is the only base for assembling outside Russia, testing and shipping new AKA metal detectors and spares.

We have a large quantities of ready AKA detectors in stock and offer a full technical service. In our service we have all components and details for any repair and support.

At the moment we offer free delivery to Europe, there are no import taxes, charges or duties. The packages will be delivered fully insured directly to the recipient address.

We also have our own brand metal detectors: www..com
=================================================================================
For any question about wholesale deals, single purchasing and technical information, feel free to ask.
Contact details:
E-mail: mikronbg
+359899187160 / english
Many Thanks
Stefan Stefanov

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
June 27, 2017 04:04AM
Sven,

I am aware of Mikron and used their service once to have the A-Gain installed in my Sorex. Mikron is a EU dealer not a US one, so that does not help. Also nobody other than Stefan from Mikron seems to speaks english. I tried to call several times with questions, the phone was always answered by a female, however she spoke nothing but bulgarian and I only speak german, english and french.
June 27, 2017 07:06AM
x2000 Wrote:
> 5:40 - he removes the cup and the signal is still
> there?
>
> [youtu.be]

The "Real Time" channel reacts to the ground, because the operator has lowered the coil too low in the "Depth Program" mode
Personnel tester "AKA" (Sergey Zemleroika), who knows how to work in the "DP" mode, is on the field tests of the detector in another country.
Consider that the detector is in the hands of an ordinary digger ...

The video showing the operation of the "RT" and "ST" channels in the "RT-ST" and "RT-M99" modes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2017 07:07AM by vfp7.
June 27, 2017 10:19AM
FschJg Wrote:
> Sven,
>
> I am aware of Mikron and used their service once t
> o have the A-Gain installed in my Sorex. Mikron is
> a EU dealer not a US one, so that does not help. A
> lso nobody other than Stefan from Mikron seems to
> speaks english. I tried to call several times with
> questions, the phone was always answered by a fema
> le, however she spoke nothing but bulgarian and I
> only speak german, english and french.

What I was saying is that AKA Russia does not sell the Signum, Intronik to the USA, there is no dealership distributorship in the US. Nor do they have any interest in having such a relationship. You can only get the Sorex and or Berkut from Russia thru Igor or possibly another Russian "dealer".
If you are from outside Europe and want an AKA you more or less have to use Mikron who will ship outside Europe to the US. They are the ones handling the Signum and Intronix and US folks need to contact. The best place to learn about AKA units is still the AKA Forum that Suchmuch is running. Stefan is a member (Stiv) and can be messaged.

Works for me
July 01, 2017 09:32AM
Next video

Explanation of some points of identification of targets in Intronik:

AKA Intronik STF identification

IMHO, incorrect video about comparing the work of identification Intronik vs GM 5
The author of this test has already been informed about this and he should reseat this video:

Metal detector AKA INtronik STF vs GM5 identification
July 01, 2017 12:00PM
I don't think I am going to be testing anymore machines that are made over seas due to the fact that they can't design a machine that has better discrimination to at least knock out aluminum foil. There's just way to much of aluminum trash in the US ground to use one of their machines. If your a dig it all digger then go for one but I have better things to do than dig trash all day.
July 01, 2017 09:01PM
88junior Wrote:
> I don't think I am going to be testing anymore mac
> hines that are made over seas due to the fact that
> they can't design a machine that has better discri
> mination to at least knock out aluminum foil. Ther
> e's just way to much of aluminum trash in the US g
> round to use one of their machines. If your a dig
> it all digger then go for one but I have better th
> ings to do than dig trash all day.

Hm ...
The easiest to identify the target - foil ...

Foil (Signum MFD, RT-M99):

[youtu.be]
July 01, 2017 10:37PM
vfp7 Wrote:

> Hm ...
> The easiest to identify the target - foil ...
>
> Foil (Signum MFD, RT-M99):

I've got a selection of smashed foil balls that no single frequency VLF detector I've tried can distinguish from coins.
I've even got them separated/sorted by 'coin' denomination.

If you hunt long enough you'll find (or have already found) some of these horrible abominations yourself.

If titanium is 'God's metal', then aluminum is Satan's. angry smiley
July 03, 2017 03:18PM
Mike in CO Wrote:
> vfp7 Wrote:
>
> > Hm ...
> > The easiest to identify the target - foil ...
> >
> > Foil (Signum MFD, RT-M99):
>
> I've got a selection of smashed foil balls that no
> single frequency VLF detector I've tried can disti
> nguish from coins.
> I've even got them separated/sorted by 'coin' deno
> mination.
>
> If you hunt long enough you'll find (or have alrea
> dy found) some of these horrible abominations your
> self.
>
> If titanium is 'God's metal', then aluminum is Sat
> an's. angry smiley

The funniest thing is that I know for sure that under the coil is a foil, but I still dig it out. smiling smiley
At the same time, knowing that gold will have a different signal ...
July 04, 2017 07:48PM
I was try to contact with them - AKA for Europe dealership, buy still I didn't answer. Maybe they have holidays or something...
July 07, 2017 01:40PM
Next Video, the turn came to Impact, depth and speed:

Nokta Impact ground test

Nokta Impact speed test
July 12, 2017 01:10PM
vfp7 Wrote:
> Next Video, the turn came to Impact, depth and spe
> ed:
>
> Nokta Impact gro
> und test

>
> Nokta Impact spe
> ed test

Hello! this is Dilek - Sales & Marketing Manager of Nokta & Makro Detectors. Normally, I never get involved in debates between ''end users'' when they are comparing our detectors with competitive models unless I see any user providing inaccurate info regarding any technical specs or features of our products. Because I strongly believe that end users are free to state their opinions and detectors are a very personal choice - what one likes the other one may dislike.

The key word here is – END USER.

What we see here - and this comes to me with great surprise – is a video posted by the dealer of AKA made by the ‘’manufacturer’’ !
The guy in white shirt and beard in the video is confirmed to be the owner of AKA trying to prove that our device is .......???
What is the goal here really? Whatever it is, apart from the fact that these guys ARE INTENTIONALLY / UNINTENTIONALLY SETTING / USING THE DEVICE WRONG FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DEMONSTRATE, we condemn that a manufacturer is trying to compete with us in an unethical way instead of choosing our way - having faith and trust in our products and letting the actual users decide!
Applause or dislike - we respect BOTH when it comes from the ACTUAL END USERS of our products as they are the real judges.

Having said that, on behalf of my team, I thank all customers who supported us in making an ''impact'' in many countries around the world and become a target for others!

Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2017 01:13PM by Nokta Detectors.
July 12, 2017 01:45PM
Dilek,

I never owned a Nokta or Makro machine but I had two AKA detectors. I also don't like the way those videos are presented. If end users (customers) do a comparison, that is ok but manufacturers should not do that. Well I c&p my experience with AKA from another forum where I wrote this a few days ago:

I used to own two AKA machines. A Signum MFD with a 7KHz,3KHz 15" and a switchable 3 frequency coil. I also got the AKA harness in order to use the deep feature of the MFD. The second AKA machine was a Sorex Pro which I had fitted with the A-Gain option.

Well, I bought the MFD from a German dealer dealing AKA machines. The German manual that came with the detector was a joke. Since I don't speak Russian I read the English manual which was as bad as the German one. The real information I got from the AKA forum, which I believe is run by SuchMuch, a user also present here in the forum.

The first thing that struck my was the poor quality of the shaft. My lower shaft of the MFD was drilled off a few degrees off so the coil was always slightly tilted. The cam locks did not lock well and the whole shaft was wobbly.

Some coils came with a coil cover some did not. I asked on the forum where to get covers but was told that in Russia nobody uses covers and i should not worry. I found covers on eBay, made somewhere in the Ukraine but they were poorly made and did not fit at all.

As far as using the MFD and Sorex, it was quite a learning curve since they are very different compared to Minelab, Garrett, Fisher and Whites. The hodo display is to some extend similar to what I got on my V3i or the Deus. All terms used in the machines settings are very different from any other machine. The ground balance feature took some time to learn and I had watch videos on YouTube and ask questions on the forum since the manual does not really explain it well.

To deal with the European distributor was a pain in the butt. Stephan the owner seems to be the only English speaking person in the entire company. Emails if they were answered, were answered very slow. Actually it was easier to catch him on the AKA forum than by his company email.

My MFD had software version 1.17 when i bought it and in the year I owned it, I believe 2 updates came out. Since I had to send the machine to Bulgaria for the update i never did it. Once i send the Sorex in for the A-gain update and it took a month before I had it back. So I decided against updating my MFD with a newer software.

The performance was good, I compared the MFD with my other machines I had at the time. These were a V3I, XP Deus, CTX3030, Vista Smart+ and a TDI Pro. The MFD detected a quarter deeper than the V3i. As a matter of fact, way deeper! The CTX performed well but the MFD was deeper but not as good in identifying the target. The Deus and Smart+ were equal to the MFD and the TDI was deeper.

What really threw me off AKA machines was the poor information flow. If you have to use a non official forum to get a proper manual - that's no good. Constantly news about improved third party MFD came up. Russian dealers who modify the AKA machines for better performance, pro, ultra and whatnot versions left you always asking am i up to date? Do I need that? Why did they come out with new versions right after I bought mine?
I was told several that AKA is not interested in advertising outside of Russia. So I guess they are also not interested in publishing a proper manual or offer proper customer support. I decided to end my AKA adventure and sell both machines. I really wanted to like them and I even found a gold coin with the MFD but it wasn't for me. Maybe one day I will give it another try but so far I see no real advantage in AKA machines. And frankly the whole Intronik STF thing annoys the living !!!! out of me. just finish the darn machine, send it out to independent testers and let's see how it performs. Stop publishing "test videos" on YouTube. The whole mystery seems like a big marketing plot to me to generate attention. For what if you don't even have a proper network of dealers and service centers outside of Russia?
July 12, 2017 05:02PM
Very sad story. I was try to contact with them few times. No answer. Customer support doesn't work or even exist. Not good. I was hear very postive feedbacks from Czech folks about those machines, but without help this business is worthless.
July 12, 2017 05:48PM
kind of like it's just a hobby with those folks, the occasional sale keeps it going....
July 12, 2017 11:17PM
I posted this on another forum.

You have to thank Scott Huey for translating the Berkut manual. He had intimate working knowledge of the Berkut. At least after reading his version of the manual and playing with the Berkut it easier to understand how to make it work. It probably the nicest display with an extensive in-depth menu system of all AKA's.
The Berkut was the Gem of all their detectors for coin and jewelry hunters but, not the most popular compared to the Sorex. The Sorex was much easier to learn and use, excellent performance. I had two English versions of the Berkut, older and current versions. Liked the latest the best. Excellent machine but, you can find comparable performance, shorter learning curve, without all the features in models of other popular brands found in the US and Europe.

The Intronix thing has been going on for years now, guess they can't get it right or get it into production. It's only superior to every other machine in those test videos, when they compare it to the latest top of the line detectors from other brands.
I don't even watch those Intronix videos anymore, actually in a long time, just reminds of the Blisstool days......................

At this point in time, after using the Impact, I would choose the Impact over an AKA, it just seems more user friendly.

Works for me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2017 01:37AM by Sven1.
July 13, 2017 12:58AM
What a shame some manufacturers feel the need to make video's comparing their units to those of another manufacturer -

You only have to look at Whites launch of the MXS to see that this is not a good idea -

Anyways, I can understand why some companies do not want to set up in the USA -

As for NOT purchasing a foreign unit because they cannot disc foil accurately, or as they would like ........... thanks, I almost wet myself

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
July 13, 2017 06:52AM
I'll tell one story.
/ All characters and events are fictitious! /
One of the manufacturers of metal detectors created a new model of the detector, which in his opinion surpasses all existing in this price category and even more expensive by the majority of parameters.
Arriving in Russia at the gathering of the diggers, this manufacturer could not believe until the last that in the end it turned out to be a detector that did not differ from other models.
The maximum detection depth without identification is exactly the same as for other detectors.
The maximum depth with identification is even smaller than that of some other detectors.
Passing the Nail Board is worse than the previous model of the same manufacturer.
Before other, the diggers told the manufacturer about censures and problems with the design and convenience of working with the detector.
As a result, the manufacturer thought about the novelty of the new model of the detector ...

It's me that the current models of detectors using VLF technology have exhausted themselves.
The future is only for new technologies.
Dilek, you probably noticed that the new model from AKA uses a new technology in its work - a real two frequency.
It's not at all what is used in Minelab, giving out for multifrequency, it's simultaneously working two different frequencies!
Therefore, the VLF detectors simply do not have the chance to approach this performance, and as a result, such a comparison is not in favor of conventional detectors.

Dilek, if you think that the comparison was not correct, then I can call AKA and tell them about it.
Maybe you want your operator to be present on this comparison, - let me suggest the AKA director such an option, we all like END USER would be very interesting.

ps: About Impact director AKA is just a good opinion, and on the claim to this test, he said this:
".. You can test the products of competitors (already), if the science ... sho b nothing to complain about. With the description of the conditions of the test.
In my opinion it is (it's about Impact, my note) is better than Mask ... in the scope of the method used. And so ... both identification ... is available, but in principle .... .primurface on the middle ground. We did not begin to show the work of Impact on mineralization above the average - loamy. It would look absolutely indecent. For the manufacturer ... "

psps: Dilek, if there is a desire and an opportunity, then you could at any autumn meeting of diggers in Russia demonstrate all the possibilities of Impact, in comparison with other detectors on the test site.
I could also drive up with my Signum MFD, set it up and give the operator that he himself had a comparison, even without my participation ...
/ I do not deny that I have a detector with modifications from Asgo and with the latest firmware version, but I treat myself as an advanced end user /

Sorry for my English,
Could not correctly state his thoughts ...