Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Elliptical coil HF for XP Deus

Posted by vfp7 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Elliptical coil HF for XP Deus
June 25, 2017 01:01PM
Re: Elliptical coil HF for XP Deus
June 25, 2017 05:09PM
That hardly qualifies as a "test". A demonstration , yes , a test no. Especially when it comes from a factory rep who has a multitude of options at his disposal to do a head to head real time coil test comparison on the same targets under the same conditions. It's a shame XP couldn't put out something a little more informative. Disappointing way to market something.
June 25, 2017 10:28PM
I gathered a lot from that video. I have been using the Deus for 5 years though and understand what he was saying about the settings and sounds the ground was reporting as he was going over it. He did do a comparison of the 9in stock coil to the 9in HF coil on small non ferrous targets in another video. This video gave me a better understanding of the elliptical coil compared to what I saw on the previous video of the 9in Hf. The depth on the 9in seemed to be better than the elliptical. The 9in HF seems to be the perfect coil for hunting in old mines and dry washes where the old timers were looking for gold. You can hunt for relics or small gold with a switch of the frequency. I was kind of waiting for the elliptical to come out before making a decision but may just go with the 9in to compliment my 9in stock coil.
June 26, 2017 01:28AM
Must admit i am starting to see a benefit of owning this 9'' Elliptical coil on some roman,saxon and celtic sites especially for gold 1/4 and full staters,1/4 and cut halves as well and micro jewellery as well on dry sand.Had been looking at either a GMT or the Gold Bug2 for doing such a job,by going down this route of getting this Elliptical coil as i all ready own a Deus then its far cheaper buying just the coil rather than a complete machine to do the same job.

Will more than likely be getting one of these coils when they are launched,i am aware who Gary B is and what his position is with XP,that has nothing to do with my decision,but the video does highlight some possible uses for this coil on alot of my UK sites.
June 26, 2017 04:09AM
Great demonstration of the new coil. Hear how fast it is wow. Thing is lightning fast! Wow
June 26, 2017 02:22PM
Probably the sales of these coils are about to start:

Il est arrivé ! Le disque elliptique HF 24/13 pour XP DEUS
June 30, 2017 09:27PM
Love how the MINERAL/GROUND reports/gives feedback with this coil combined with running the Hot Program thumbs down

Can't wait to get one and give it a go in the nail infested ghost town site/s I hunt.