Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Just a Comment

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Just a Comment
October 15, 2010 11:34PM
I purchased a CZ-5 Several weeks ago. I sent an email to Fisher to see if they could tell me when the detector was made. They said they could and for me to send the model and serial number and they would help me all they could. After a couple of days I received an email with the information that I requested. The next day I received another email from Fisher asking if I needed a manual for the detector.
I replied that I would be interested but would like to know the cost first. I did not get a response for a couple of days. The third day when I arrived home from work, I checked the mail and had a new manual for my CZ-5 waiting on me. There was a note inside that said that there was no cost and thanked me for using Fisher products. It is service like this that will make me look at a Fisher detector first, when I am ready to make another purchase. If they visit this forum, I would like to say thanks.

Tom in SC
Re: Just a Comment
October 16, 2010 09:00AM
Great Story. I remember I only had a manual for the T2 and called Teknetics asking them how much a machine would cost. They said they would get back to me. Yeah, you got it, three days later I came home and guess what was on my doorstep? eheheh

It's not so little things like what you mentioned that stays with happy customers and likewise when companies don't do little things for customers it can drive them away.
October 16, 2010 04:45PM
first texas in my view,is a fine company!
after reading many posts,i have concluded that they are very much interested in the hobby,and are
firmly committed to putting forth a 'superior" product..customer service is great,with people willing to
help,because they really care about what they are doing,and it shows!

(h.h!)
j.t.
October 18, 2010 02:33AM
Sound like First Texas Products is working to maintain the reputation that Fisher Research Laboratory built up over the years.

Thank you FTP we appreciate your efforts!