Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gold and Silver Hammered Coins fall for the DeepTech Vista Smart

Posted by Ziggy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gold and Silver Hammered Coins fall for the DeepTech Vista Smart
July 29, 2017 01:21PM
DeepTech Vista Smart finding Gold and Silver hammered Coins.

So today's turned out to be a very special day indeed for one of our friends and fellow DeepTech Users Graham Derham.

Now Graham has been on a nice run of finds for a while now with silver hammered coins coming up for him on a regular basis what has always been a pleasure to see.

Ever since he picked up his Vista Smart and started to find some of these nice hammered coins I said to him that it wouldn't be long till he finds Gold, yesterday was that day.

Not only did he find this beautiful Gold Edward the IV Quarter Ryal he also found three other nice Hammered silver coins with his a Vista Smart.

What a great day you've had Graham and I'm sure you will have many more lovely finds in the near future.

Well done and well deserved Graham and here at DeepTech we are very happy for you on this wonderful day.

Happy Hunting to all over the weekend

DeepTech Metal Detectors.

Re: Gold and Silver Hammered Coins fall for the DeepTech Vista Smart
July 29, 2017 01:35PM
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations to your friend on an epic day.

Dean
July 29, 2017 01:43PM
Wow. Stunning again!

Your words are as if to implicate that only the Deep Tech Vista would have found these coins. Does your 'gut' tell you this detector is much better than others?
July 29, 2017 02:28PM
Love it!
July 29, 2017 03:22PM
Excellent digs there Zig-man... Your friend must be on cloud nine after a day like that!
July 29, 2017 06:30PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow. Stunning again!
>
> Your words are as if to implicate that only the De
> ep Tech Vista would have found these coins. Does
> your 'gut' tell you this detector is much better t
> han others?

Thank you Tom.... Not at all and many machines may of found these but just one of our machines users was lucky enough to do so.

Also thank you all, Graham is a very happy man and still on cloud 9
July 29, 2017 07:32PM
Superb!!!
July 29, 2017 08:01PM
I can not see anywhere that Ziggys words seem to implicate that only a Deeptech Vista would have found those coins confused smiley
July 30, 2017 01:33AM
Magic - Well done thumbs down

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
July 30, 2017 11:01PM
Awesome!!
July 31, 2017 12:15AM
Beautiful coins! What a terrific hunt! Thank you for sharing.
Jeff
July 31, 2017 02:21AM
My Goodness..

How about a little warning first!!!

That's some sweet finds...

Just to dig those type Coin's or at this point ARTIFACTS of Great Importance..I would be on cloud nine!!

One day I'm Heading that WAY!!!

Tell Graham Superb!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 31, 2017 01:42PM
Ziggy, between you and Keith, I've watched every Deeptech video you guys have made, it seems! I recently acquired a Vista Smart with the Super Six coil and I love it! Now in really old rusty iron trash it can deliver a lot of "ear work." I see exactly why they added an iron volume knob to the Smart Plus.

Keep up the vid's and tips, fellas. I appreciate them all as I learn this machine! HH and Congrat's on the killer coins, Ziggy!
August 01, 2017 03:24AM
I really really like the Warrior out of the current offerings for old sites...Followed by the DTVG in thickest of iron ..then the Rg 1000V2 is just plain HOT ON coins..

Something about that warrior just jumps on Buttons at DEPTH!!Especially deep cuff buttons!

There all good analog units but those are my favorites....Never see alot on the RG 1000V2 and its a shame its a MONSTER on silver at depth..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
August 02, 2017 07:56PM
Now call me a little strange but with an imprint of the gold coin below I would of wanted to preserve the imprint if possible, does anyone feel the same of just me ??