Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Minelab Quattro For Sale - *** SOLD ***

Posted by TexHunter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Minelab Quattro For Sale - *** SOLD ***
September 02, 2017 07:57PM
Selling a lightly used, clean, Minelab Quattro. Screen is blemish free. Comes with the 10" SlimLine Coil/Cover, AA Battery Holder, 8 Energizer Rechargeable Batteries and Charger, and Andy Sabisch's "Mastering the Minelab Quattro" handbook. $400. USPS money order, Personal check, PayPal friends/family or add 3% for regular PayPal. Price includes free shipping to CONUS.

Not interested in any trades.

Thanks for looking...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2017 04:40PM by TexHunter.
Re: Minelab Quattro For Sale
September 02, 2017 08:36PM
"Hey Tex,

That's me on the cover of the book!!!"

Des D
September 05, 2017 02:32AM
Not Andy Sabisch?
September 05, 2017 04:47PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not Andy Sabisch?

"No...it's me for sure! Andy was so pleased with all the help we (Minelab) gave him during his research and, I had sent him a few 'off the cuff' photos my then boss had 'snapped' and that one on the cover encapsulated all that Andy had in mind for the cover!

Tex, you should ask at least $50 bucks more.....Lol"
September 05, 2017 04:51PM
How come Quattro never caught on? Heard Safari is faster as Most said Quattro was slow even by Minelab standards?
September 05, 2017 04:54PM
'For any prospective Quattro buyer, this was a slow processing machine that could benefit with ditching the coil that comes with it and fitting the E Trac 'PRO 11"' coil as that would help sharpen it up.
The Quattro is actually a great beach machine: a bit slow inland: but run in HIGH TRASH always and this helps sharpen it up.
For a 'relic hunter', it's also quite good in All Metal and not 'RELIC" per se"
September 12, 2017 04:25PM
Reduced to $400 shipped...
September 24, 2017 02:31PM
Reduced to $375...