Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone wanna sell a water detector?

Posted by njnydigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone wanna sell a water detector?
August 04, 2011 02:51AM
I am close to purchasing a beach detecting unit. I've settled on either a Sand Shark, an Excal or a used CZ20. Just wanted to see if anyone was looking to unload anything I might be able to get a good deal on. So, if your wife (or mistress, lol) is bugging you cause your detectors are taking up too much space or maybe you just need the extra cash, tell me what you got and lets see if we can play ball smiling smiley Looking for something FULLY SUBMERSIBLE to hunt only saltwater beaches - dry sand, wet sand & in the water. Open to both a VLF & P.I. unit. Will consider all brands, however, Fisher & Tesoro would be extra nice. MUST be in very good to excellent condition with no mechanical problems whatsoever.

I'll leave the post up for a few days & see if I get any bites. If not, gonna go the retail route. I'll let you guys know what I pick-up smiling smiley

HH

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 02:53AM by njnydigger.
Re: Anyone wanna sell a water detector?
August 04, 2011 03:09PM
Be careful my friend buying a used water unit with no warranty is a gamble for sure...A closet queen super nice cosmetically working perfect unit could loose its waterproof integrity so ask the seller to test this aspect before buying and know your seller as buying on the net can in small instances be a scamming experience..E-bay is loaded with hock shop, garage sale articles and people selling don't know a detector from a broom so would feel more at ease on the detector classifieds where in most cases you are dealing with other detectorists...