Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A couple of CZ-3D questions

Posted by Wingnut 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
A couple of CZ-3D questions
July 07, 2008 06:19PM
I am in the market for a new detector. I am puzzled by the pictures of the CZ-3D. Is there an actual display on it or just a painted on graphic? Arrgh it's the darn internet again. You can't tell everything in just a picture sometimes. You have to see it work in person.
Do you think the CZ-3D would be a good detector to have in addition to a F75?
I have spent many hours researching MDs and I think the F75 suits me. I have a really trashy area that is loaded with aluminum and magnesium chunks that I want to search. They ride dirt bikes out there and there are a lot of crashed bits in the ground. But there was also a town if 3,500 there long ago. So it's worth hunting. You ought to see the bags of broken motorcycle parts I collected in just one hunt. I am avoiding the place until I get a better detector. But I have high hopes for it.
Re: A couple of CZ-3D questions
July 07, 2008 08:52PM
That is it's analog? meter.
July 08, 2008 01:15AM
It has an analog meter with various target designations and a needle that points to the probable target you have gone over. Of course it has a plastic shield to protect the meter and needle..Info if you don't understand what analog means.
Never used a F-75 so no comment but of course a CZ3D is a super user friendly deep unit..
July 08, 2008 02:04AM
Wingnut...... I STRONGLY recommend you learn ONE detector VERY well. And since you have a 'Flagship' detector, you neednt spend more money. You would gain/lose very little by acquiring a CZ-3D. Some sites........ no matter what detector you use....... are simply COMPLETELY unhuntable. Although ATTITUDE is foremost (... and applies to many things in life).

Be ware of the man with ONE gun.

Tom