Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Place creeped me out......Put the finds back and left..

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Place creeped me out......Put the finds back and left..
September 23, 2017 02:23AM
I had a similar experience last summer in a high sierra forest, we were buried way off the highway about 15 miles on an old gold producing area, once we got to where my buddy said a lot of large nuggets had already been found in the past, off we went in different directions detecting, first thing happened was my detector started acting weird, so I checked the settings, sure enough wacked out settings on my gpx4500, switches flipped, etc. So I retuned and was off again, same thing kept happening over and over, I got creeped out bigtime, not sure what it was but something didn't seem normal there it didn't feel right. I hardly ever have problems with my settings or switches, there were almost no branches in the way of my hunting either. We left there pretty early, and I said to myself no way I will ever go back there.
Re: Place creeped me out......Put the finds back and left..
September 23, 2017 10:51AM
I was sitting on the porch reading this thread and my cat jumped up onto my lap and scared the crap out of me......didn't feel like anyone or thing was watching me but i still got up and went back inside.......
..........and I locked the deadbolt too!