Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher F19 for sale...

Posted by steveg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher F19 for sale...
September 21, 2017 07:49PM
Hi all,

I have a very lightly used Fisher F19 LTD for sale. Don't want to clutter up NASA-Tom's forum with this thread, though, so if you have any interest, please contact me via PM for pics, details, etc. Asking $430 shipped/PayPal, OBO.

And, NASA-Tom, if there are rules on "for sale" posts here on the forum, please let me know; if you don't want it here at all -- totally understood, please feel free to delete it. I have seen "for sale" posts on occasion, so I am assuming it is permitted, but don't know for sure the "propriety" of such threads...

Thanks,

Steve

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2017 07:52PM by steveg.
Re: Fisher F19 for sale...
September 21, 2017 08:38PM
Good unit..

Hard to beat in the iron..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 21, 2017 09:25PM
Keith --

Agree, very nice unit. Problem is, there aren't a lot of 1800s relic sites out here in Oklahoma; the one site I had access to through a friend that was a very good Civil War-era site (and the reason I bought the F19 -- as a relic hunter in square nails), is now off limits to us. So, I haven't used the machine much (as a coin hunter, I'm usually running the Explorer).

Steve
September 21, 2017 09:52PM
Hi Steve,

I have zero problems with you selling a unit on this forum. Those who contribute data to help all of us....... and want to sell/try different units....... there's zero problems. Where there is a problem.........is............ folks of whom post very few actual 'detecting' experiences........... yet.............. continuously sell/market their stuff........,,,,,,,,,,,..........this poses a problem!
September 21, 2017 11:18PM
*duplicate*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2017 11:19PM by steveg.
September 21, 2017 11:18PM
NASA-Tom --

Understood. Thank you; I appreciate the clarification!

Steve