Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

DeepTech Detectors at Detectival 2017

Posted by Ziggy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
DeepTech Detectors at Detectival 2017
September 21, 2017 10:05PM
Hello All......

So here at DeepTech Detectors we had our first UK event that was Detectival 2017 held in Oxfordshire England.

Rosi, Silvia and I had a great time at this event and sure look forward to the next due to the overwhelming warmth we got from our neighbouring stalls and the public and event organisers, was a true pleasure to be there.

We had an amazing event show casing our products and had a truly great response from the public and met some amazing characters from all around the globe so appreciate all that came to visit us, so many people I can't recall many I spoke to.

I can't believe how fast the event went, hours seemed to fly past like minutes and half the stuff I wished to do I couldn't accomplish due to being busy doing displays and chatting to customers and giving machine demonstrations.

We had some of our customers come along and show us some amazing finds that they found with our machines so that was great.

I hear the finds was a little sparse in the field but in a whole it was a great event.

Aaron
Technical Support Manager
DeepTech Metal Detectors

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2017 10:08PM by Ziggy.
Re: DeepTech Detectors at Detectival 2017
September 21, 2017 11:29PM
Nothing like a big smile and a pretty face to lighten the day and keep the spirits high.....looks like y'all had a blast.....sweet box a finds too.!
September 22, 2017 12:49AM
I have actually been trying to decide between a Warrior or a Smart Plus...am leaning towards the Smart Plus with 11 inch coil.
September 23, 2017 02:16AM
Love my Vista Gold for old relic sites with tons/carpets of square nails. Been my experience it will blow my Deus out of the water at said sites.
September 23, 2017 07:28PM