Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lowboy/lawrenzo

Posted by mrb1268 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Lowboy/lawrenzo
September 23, 2017 01:22PM
Has anyone heard from him lately? Haven't seen him post anything in a while.
Re: Lowboy/lawrenzo
September 23, 2017 01:35PM
I think he went to his bunker when he heard that the Nox had beaten his Deus !! LOL

SORRY---LowBoy is one of my Favorite posters,but I know he loves his Deus.

I hope All is well with him.
September 23, 2017 02:26PM
I thought his f75 was his favorite? drinking smiley
September 23, 2017 08:56PM
possum mo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought his f75 was his favorite? drinking smiley

He gave up on FT!smiling smiley----Until the Impact come out it was the R2 & Deus.----Then the "new Sheriff" Impact come to town--not sure where that put the R2 in his line up.------Haven't seen him posting in some time---hope he's all right.
September 24, 2017 05:09AM
Jail?
September 24, 2017 06:42AM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
> Jail?

Hadn't thought of that Brian.grinning smiley
September 24, 2017 09:45AM
He's got a new vid up on youtube.
September 24, 2017 11:47AM
Hopefully he's not sick with what he went through a year or so back,...not going to print the word, I don't even like to say it.
Anyway, I think he took a small ribbing here and didn't care for that, so he basically thumbed his nose and moved on.......my opinion.
September 24, 2017 01:31PM
ozzie Wrote:
> Hopefully he's not sick with what he went through
> a year or so back,...not going to print the word,
> I don't even like to say it.
> Anyway, I think he took a small ribbing here and d
> idn't care for that, so he basically thumbed his n
> ose and moved on.......my opinion.

Yep
September 24, 2017 01:50PM
I too hope very much he is not sick again...Ozz I do remember some sort of argument or back and forth deal with a few forum members over something or other....agree that could be why he moved on.... either way thanks for the replies.
September 24, 2017 02:29PM
I hope he's not sick either.

I think the last I remember him posting was the time frame after the Impact came out. He took a lot of heat for some silver dollars he posted about finding with it, on this forum and another one he posted at. Several people hinted towards him staging the silver dollars and other finds in order to promote the Impact and that's about when he disappeared from both forums. He was proud to be a tester for the Impact and I think it made him a little jealous that people here weren't paying his videos as much of attention as some of the others that were being posted on the forum. In that thread with the "Hello World" guy using the Impact, and the Hoover Boys ones with the Impact, he made a few snide remarks about the length of the videos, etc. All that happened about the same time frame and he's been MIA since.
September 24, 2017 04:01PM
I believe it was yesterday, I saw a post by him on the Treasure Depot forum. First one I had seen in some time. HH jim tn
September 25, 2017 01:37AM
I sure wish him good health for sure. Also noticed he faded away about the time certain highly questionable finds were well, questioned . He is a very talented videographer with great editing skill I never had the patience to learn.
September 25, 2017 03:51AM
He posts on a California group on Facebook...appears to be normal,
September 27, 2017 02:01AM
Lawrenzo has been digging lately.

[www.findmall.com]
September 27, 2017 02:14AM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
> In that thread with
> the "Hello World" guy using the Impact

Darnell has the best impact vids. Awesome authentic dude.
September 27, 2017 10:33AM
I do remember when he thought FT was the best thing since bubble gum and could not wait until their new hot detector came out. Never happened. I even went back and reposted some of his silly posts about how great FT was after he realized they were falling behind. Hope he is ok though and came to reality about other companies being able to produce great units....
September 28, 2017 01:11AM
He is actively posting on other forums. He is a big boy. If I was betting man and I am I would say he is angry about something.
September 29, 2017 10:28PM
I'm doing great guys..have been working on my book about a child that gets cancer and learns to use his imagination to help fight his cancer and teaches other children to do the same. It is based on my fight with cancer. I don't hunt during the late spring or summer. Am starting to get ready to hunt after one good rain will post my finds and videos. Thanks for asking about me. I am loving the impact as I was a tester and will be testing a different coil end of this month. The deus, well I had my great hunts with it but it was time to move on to the impact. Love the coils and the power....I kept the deus because it is so lite and easy to use and is a great detector also.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!